RAW Rapid To to replace spring in gauge block? Micro Hunter?

That's the valve spring for the quick fill .Goes in the hole underneath the quick fill fitting...the silver piece in photo.When you unscrewed the bottle it fell from there.
1724642825165.png

That's the valve spring for the quick fill .Goes in the hole underneath the quick fill fitting...the silver piece in photo.When you unscrewed the bottle it fell from there.View attachment 491211
THANKS MUCH ! Once I put that back I hope my Micro takes air. I told the tank off when RAW told me (when my Micro was not taking air (yes it was cocked), after I degassed it. RAW told me to take tank off and put it back. I'll do when you suggest in AM and let you know. I REALLY appreciate your help and LOVE my Micro. Now I want a Mini in .22 and am looking for a) someone that has it in stock and b) a good price. Incredible company (I watched the factory tour on YouTube) but they can't seem to get it "together" on their name. "Rapid Air Worx" or Rapid Airguns or where they are, some websites say TX and others say TN. Anyway, in my opinion, incredible product but I wish it had a reg gauge and exterior adjustable reg. I see HUMA make a reg for it. Anyone know if it's "better" than the RAW factory reg? I'm used to a SD of 1 or 2 FPS with Huma and AMP but my RAW gets 3 to 10 FPS SD. Fatory tuned, I changed nothing and use 15.89gn JSB pellets. Does their reg need to be "broken in", if there is such a thing?

Give the OEM regulator more time to settle in, they are better made and more consistent than the Huma regs.
I'll take your word for it but hard to believe that it's better than Huma, Maybe I'll buy a Huma and a Huma reg tester just in case, to have on hand anyway. I don't know what has to "break. in" on a regulator. Can I expect SD of 1 to 3 fps after it's broken in? (that's what I get on my Pantheras and Brocock/Brk.)

Even Motorhead said the OEM regs are better higher quality made so better SD, but the Huma is smaller and gives it more plenum volume! The Huma can be adjusted without removing it too so depends on your usage. My full size RAW's SD is low single digits but is tuned really well by Martin. I can't say how your SD will be but unless the fps is over 20fps different @ 100yds, your POI will not be noticeably different. Your SD is excellent for a new PCP of any manufacturer! Enjoy shooting it 👍

Even Motorhead said the OEM regs are better higher quality made so better SD, but the Huma is smaller and gives it more plenum volume! The Huma can be adjusted without removing it too so depends on your usage. My full size RAW's SD is low single digits but is tuned really well by Martin. I can't say how your SD will be but unless the fps is over 20fps different @ 100yds, your POI will not be noticeably different. Your SD is excellent for a new PCP of any manufacturer! Enjoy shooting it 👍
Thanks, I really appreciate your feedback and I LOVE my Micro! Just for "giggles" and because they are not too expensive, I'll get the Huma as well as their reg tester and see the results of both on my Micro. Of course I'll post the results here. What gets "broken in" on a regulator?

Thanks, I really appreciate your feedback and I LOVE my Micro! Just for "giggles" and because they are not too expensive, I'll get the Huma as well as their reg tester and see the results of both on my Micro. Of course I'll post the results here. What gets "broken in" on a regulator?
You're so welcome! Yeah...good to have back up parts or tinker parts...😂👍. The belleville washers and o'rings need to get worked in order to settle/broken in, these are "moving" parts just like an engine, they just need time and movement. Enjoy shooting it!

I also have a Micro. Really you don’t need a separate gauge for the reg. Just chrono a couple shot strings and you will see what PSI the rifle falls off the reg and will know from then on when to fill the rifle again.
Yes but resetting the reg without the reg gauge is a bear. Good thing my Mini was out-of-the-box perfect tuned to JSB 15.89gn

Yes but resetting the reg without the reg gauge is a bear. Good thing my Mini was out-of-the-box perfect tuned to JSB 15.89gn
I didn’t think about that. I guess to find out you would have to shoot an additional shot string over a chrono to figure it out. I had a friend reset mine to 12fpe not long after I got it. Mine seems to shoot good. I am setting up a WFTF rifle for Worlds in AZ in November. After that I want to dive into it. It’s a fun rifle to shoot.