Today's bounty of Iguanas

Don't ask me how many cause I don't even know 😅 but they were taken with the M3 in .22 shooting javelin 21gr, aea 21.9gr and fx 18.13gr

20240806_190305.jpg

Ever come across rats?
Only once in the last 5 years while working, 3 years ago I lived in a house where we unexpectedly found rats and removed 21 from the attic.

Incredible shooting on SO MANY! 👍 I hope you didn't run out of ammo....😂👍
Oh I did, hence the flip flopping of ammo lol luckily for me I had a tune where all of then could work by just turning the power from max to level 1 lol.
Man that sure looks like fun !!
It definitely is, the only not so fun part is how many it is to put all of them away at the end of the day. Making sure you don't get blood, guts and **** all over your self.
You are definitely doing your part to get rid of those invasive dragons !
We definitely do what we can, and none of it goes to waste!

Reactions: Ranchibi
Only once in the last 5 years while working, 3 years ago I lived in a house where we unexpectedly found rats and removed 21 from the attic.

Oh I did, hence the flip flopping of ammo lol luckily for me I had a tune where all of then could work by just turning the power from max to level 1 lol.

It definitely is, the only not so fun part is how many it is to put all of them away at the end of the day. Making sure you don't get blood, guts and **** all over your self.

We definitely do what we can, and none of it goes to waste!
Who would care if it was wasted ! Way to many to worry about......

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
Who would care if it was wasted ! Way to many to worry about......
A lot of the people who need our services still don't feel the best about us putting them down because it's not the iguanas fault that they were shipped here, released or that the exotic zoo's where they were once held got destroyed by hurricanes.

We've been lucky enough to find multiple buyers who will take a couple thousand pounds monthly. Our customers are more at ease knowing that we do what we can to reduce the amount cause by iguanas and put their carcasses to good use instead of just throwing them away when there's a surplus of things you can do with them.

We used to just double bag them and chuc them in the garbage which is the suggested method for disposal. It's hard enough trying to find a place where you can dump 200-500 iguanas weekly,

Reactions: Joedirt199