• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

[TRADED] Nielsen Specialty Ammo NSA 0.177 12.5g / 15.0g / 20.5g 178 Slugs for 0.22 / 0.25 JSB pellets

Classified Status
FOUND

yenniedn

Aug 9, 2015
Northern CA, United States
Hello AGN:

My slug curiosity has been satisfied and now have some Nielsen Specialty Ammo NSA 0.177 slugs available for trade. The slugs are all in 178 size and come in the following quantities: 375 x 12.5gr, 400 x 15.0gr and 375 x 20.5gr. These are all three of the sizes/weights that NSA offers in the 0.177 caliber and would be great for you to experiment with which particular weight works best for your rifle.

I've confirmed that I'm a pellet only guy based on what I use my rifles for so would like to trade these slugs for equal value of the following pellets (in order of preference):
  • 0.22 or 0.25 JSB Hades pellets
  • 0.22 JSB or FX 18.13g pellets
I've got plenty of positive feedback here so please feel free to check them on the Member Feedback forum prior to purchasing. Local pickup in the SF Bay Area is available as well.

Thanks!
nsa0.jpg
nsa1.jpg

Last edited: