Tread carefully with classified listings.

When I saw the Ghost for sale I thought how nice, a guy didn’t smoke a bag of weed before posting his used gun for sale. I thought it was priced just slightly below a realistic price for a quick sale.
Was priced to be sold quickly… Hopefully the buyer posts up about his/her good fortune. Super sweet price, priced to sell…

Reactions: Justaguy
I think it was $1250 shipped.

I agree that’s a super good price, but if it was purchased before the increase (which I’m sure it was) and has been used, maybe the seller deemed that as reasonable? Or maybe they needed funds quick? Or maybe it is/was a scam, hard to say. I hope the seller is legit/not hacked, and that the buyer’s happy!
If everyone is talking about the brk ghost. That gun sell for $2199 new. About same price as new impact. So for $1250 seem reasonable. I've seen impacts go for that price. So not sure why folks thinking that's too good to be true. If it was something like $500. Then it would be fishy.

Reactions: Basher
If everyone is talking about the brk ghost. That gun sell for $2199 new. About same price as new impact. So for $1250 seem reasonable. I've seen impacts go for that price. So not sure why folks thinking that's too good to be true. If it was something like $500. Then it would be fishy.

I think a lot of folks are viewing it through the lens of post-price increase, which is now $2400, so $1250 is basically half off. Even for a used gun, that’s a really good price. Not quite “too good” IMO, but dang close. I think most folks would usually start higher and drop the price as time goes by in an effort to maximize their return, but maybe the seller just wanted to move it, which is cool with me.

In today’s world with the influx of scammers, I don’t think a reminder to caveat emptor is a bad thing. I’m certainly not insinuating the seller is a bad guy, merely suggesting people should do their due diligence on any sale of that value. :)

I guess you have to sell stuff cheap to this crowd. Lol. I know someone would sure have beat me to it as there is no way in hades I’d dive in and say I’d take it. 50% off is way cheaper than you usually see. If I were a scammer that is the range I would price something. Super cheap but not enough to be crazy. There are also a couple guns on AGW classifieds that

fall into the same. Too many people out there trying to screw the hard working man out of their money by taking the easy route. No way I run the roads for 12.5 hrs 5 nights a week to give my money to those people.

Reactions: Basher
I recognized the dudes name who was selling it. I never thought for a second it was a scam. Just a guy selling a used gun who’s not delusional. If I were in the market for a used one, I’d drop $1,400 for one. I take that back. Used airguns scare me so I will rephrase. I would tell someone that $1,400 is a good price for a used one.