• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Recording Equip TRIGGERCAM WITH (2) unused 128gb micro sd cards - virtually new!

Classified Status
SOLD

bdzjlz

Jul 11, 2016
Terre Haute, Indiana
Purchased this approximately two weeks ago, arrived this past week. Used it for two to three hours, long enough to determine:
  1. It works exactly as advertised
  2. Is easy to mount and change from rifle to rifle
  3. The app works perfectly as long as you isolate the TRIGGERCAM WIFI from the home WIFI
  4. I don’t have the expertise, time, skill, or patience to edit the videos anywhere to close to what is already available on line
  5. All of have to shoot are reactive targets, no pests or birds - shoot one round of reactive targets and “you have seen it all”
  6. I would rather spend what little time I have shooting and tuning rifles

In short, I don’t see myself being disciplined enough to use this fabulous system even close to its potential- might as well belong to someone that will take advantage of it.

Selling complete with the extra new micro SS cards I purchased to go with it and never used for $500 total shipped within the continental US.

IMG_4756.jpeg