Triton StarStrike 3-18x50 HD Night Vision ??

I bought the NV100 the 1-6x version, I think the internals are the same. The color outside was washed out and you had to put it in night vision to clean things up. Could be my eyes but it was hard to acquire a good target. I think what really turned me off on it was that to zero it the arrow buttons were reversed. To move the reticle up you had to press the down button. Right and left was reversed too. After shooting with it some I just wasn't comfortable shooting with it. When I got it the battery was so dead that it would not power on the unit at all. I plugged it in and let it charge for over 4 hours and it still hadn't fully charged, finished the charge on my standalone 18650 charger. The menu is so small and hard to read that I had to use +3.25 reading classes to read it when I normally wear +2.00 ones. I returned it and will be using at green/red tactical light mounted on the scope this is going to be a better option for night testing in my yard where the furthest I will be shooting is about 60 yards.