• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

TUNED Weihrauch HW97K Blackline .177

Classified Status
NLA
Dec 30, 2021
PA, United States
Excellent condition and tuned by John Thomas. PG4 Vortek kit, piston sleeve buttons, brass pivot bushings, and tuned trigger. Also, I had a gunsmith professionally install a Leupold QR scope mount base that works great. Let me know what size rings you’ll need and I’ll throw a set in. I’ve put around 2-3,000 pellets through since and it’s doing between 13.5-14 fpe. Included is the original box with all its contents and an OEM Weihrauch moderator. Great shooter and the most accurate springer I’ve ever shot. It’s passed the ten dimes challenge more than once. I’m only moving because I recently picked up a PCP and my HW50 does all that I need a springer to do. 550$ TYD via F&F PP not interested in trades
690EF978-DD86-4A89-AE10-41579807904E.jpeg

Last edited: