• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Two (2) Shootingtargets7 Ar500 Steel Spinning Targets $100 each (585)(716)(315) WNY

Classified Status
SOLD

peefeeniz

Aug 28, 2022
Spencerport, NY

Shootingtargets7 Ar500 Steel Spinning Targets in good condition. Cheapest price I've found is Amazon for $175 new. Selling $100 each, cash and local only in Brockport, NY (West side of Rochester, NY). Can't find anything wrong with them, love shooting with them but moving to where I can't use them.​

I'm driving to Maine on Friday 9/30 10/1 if you are near I-90 Boston etc. I also go to Buffalo often enough.

These do break down but are still long, heavy, and expensive to ship but if you really want them I'll do it at actually cost which I suspect starts at $40+. Nor am I going to only send the target bits for half price or anything else silly like that. Please stop low balling crazy one-sided deals, it's annoying.

20220927_8target_001.jpg

20220927_8target_002.jpg

Last edited: