• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Traditional Rifle Two .20 Caliber Sheridan Pumpers for SALE:

Classified Status
WTS
I have 2 Sheridan’s that were not working when received;
One: The first one came with a modified stock, a cheek rest, needed reseal and a barrel/receiver that required soldering back onto the air tube (a LOT of work).
This one also needed some TLC in a stock refinish with Tung Oil and with the re-soldering of the barrel, refinishing the metal as well. Since it’s not steel, a blackener must be used. It did not turn out poorly, but there are a few blems on the metal especially. I painted the cheek rest so as not to even try to match the real buttstock.
There are also a few minor marks along the receiver from scope base set screws (three on each side).
While this is no show piece it certainly functions well and looks decent.
Price is $165 to me, meaning that you are paying the PP fee, please.

Two: The second one is actually in great shape. Resealed and stock refinished in Tung Oil. While it does have a few metal marks on it, they are from honest use and mostly at the usual ‘corners’ and where the pump handle touches the air tube, yet all are very mild.
Price is $215 to me, meaning that you are paying the PP fee, please.

Both appear to not be recent serial numbers and likely from the 1960-1970 era.
If you need more pictures and are serious on intent, please just ask and I will provide what you need.
I have sold many items on this forum with 100% good feedback since 2018 with thousands of thread participations. Deal with confidence.

Shipping within CONUS is included in the prices above, unless you have a better shipping method (?). PayPal straight, using the non-F&F method is preferred, unless you insist on F&F (I find that the fee is cheap insurance should something in shipping go awry).

Thanks for the look and shoot straight!
Mike

SHERIDAN #ONE:
Sher 2a.JPG
Sher 2b.JPG
Sher 2d.JPG
Sher 2c.JPG
Sher 2e.JPG
Sher 2f.JPG
Sher 2g.JPG
Sher 2h.JPG

SHERIDAN #TWO: