• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Optics Two Hammers rifle scopes: a 3-9x32mmm AO and a 3-9x44mm AO

Classified Status
SOLD
* SOLD **

I purchased these two Hammers airgun rifle scopes new last year, a 3-9x32mmm AO and a 3-9x44mm AO. These are entry-level scopes with Adjustable Objectives suitable for airgun use and are a good value for the price. I briefly mounted each scope on a rifle in order to sight it in correctly and check the view and the reticle. The scopes were only out of the boxes for a few hours while they were being compared to my other scopes. I finally decided that my aging eyes strongly prefer the reticle on a different brand of scope.

Everything looks in as-new condition. The glass is clean, the scopes look new, and each scope is already mounted.

I'm offering both of these scopes as a single sale for$85 which includes free shipping within the continental United States. That is almost 1/2 off the current retail price on what are essentially new scopes.

The box will be securely packaged and shipped by UPS. I’ve shipped many fragile items over the years and have never had any problems with damage during shipping.

Thanks for looking!

JP

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited: