Typical price for used 66cf carbon tanks w/5-8 yrs left?

When I bought mine I couldn't find one with that much life left, I did, however find one with 2 1/2 years left on the hydro and 3 1/2 left on the service life. I paid $80 shipped to my door and it is in great shape. I bought the valve from Joe that has the second gauge on it, it's a little high but it's of great quality, I highly recommend it. He was running a special on the valve where you get the second gauge for free, I've got $300 in my set up and when the 2 1/2 years are up I'll get another tank.

Sorry, I hadn't had my coffee yet in the morning when I wrote that. My math was wrong...

2008: Date of Manufacturer and hydro test (DOT says that tanks are end of life at 15 years, regardless of condition or state of hydrotest)
2013: expiration of initial hydrotest
2015: this year, right now...if you buy one of the used tanks you'd be 7 years into its 15 year life with 8 years remaining.

What I like about these tanks is that the valve as a gauge built into it, so you always know how much air pressure is in it. The fill assembly that I purchased has another valve that will show the pressure in the gun. It works really well.