• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Taipan Ugly fat pig or Bad Ass Vet2

Finally got the Vet 2, the more I look at it the more I like it. It's a Bad Ass bullpup when held on your hands. Of course it don't have the anti-double load anymore, not that important to me. And it didn't come with external reg adj, a little disappointed, but how many time are you going to adj the reg once you set it? But surprisingly comparing to the og Vet, everything is better or at least the same. It's actually more well balance doing the artillery hold. Trigger is the same as the og Vet. But believe it or not, the cocking is little more easier and smoother. I was expecting the front cocking would have a little more resistance, but it's actually the opposite.

Accuracy wise I believe it a little more accurate than the og Vet after 50y. At 70y, it's within a quarter size using JSB 25.4g and NSA 24.7g both are .217 in breezy wind without trying. At 90y I was able to get the NSA under 1.5" just shooting it away on a breezy day, once fine tuned I believe it's will be within 1 moa.

I got the Tact 700mm version, a little bit longer than I wanted it to be. If anyone want to trade there 500mm for my 700mm DM me.

IMG_1616.jpeg

IMG_1613.jpeg

IMG_1615.jpeg

@Thach2264 - You can buy the 550mm standard with the shorter suppressor and swap them out which gives you a lot more options for walking around and hunting with the gun. Tony @ TalonTunes sells barrels new and there are a couple of the EU resellers that will sell you both also. I'm going to get the "barrel package" myself as the 700mm is great for distance, accuracy and slugs but not carrying around for shorter shooting!

Nice job on making the magazines! I love the color.