Umarex Colt 1911 NRA limited edition serial number 1 of 500. What is it worth in today market?

What is todays value for this serial number 1 of 500 pistol? Thinking about parting with it!

DDFFAD35-6922-46B9-A9A3-7C6720D9CDA3.jpeg

5D61FA59-D87E-45EB-9909-4A1A75CEF483.jpeg

5F680B18-F103-42AB-81C3-260E6564A8FA.jpeg

Value is given by the consumer. Stick it on eBay or on here (much better) in the classifieds with an OBO on it! Best of luck
Ok but what is a good starting asking price?
That version was $160 new. The other versions of it are about $100. It is a shooter, not a collector.
ok so why not a collector being it the first if only 500?

I know nothing about the collectibility of the piece you have described to us. I do know collector firearms and condition is everything to a collector. The most rare gun in heavily compromised condition will usually not demand more than about 50% the value of a pristine example.
The pictures you provided indicate a piece with heavy wear with a goodly percentage of the original finish gone. That will negatively affect any collector value the gun may have.
I am not trying to be offensive. buying and selling collectible guns is a business transaction and it ain’t nothing but that. Values are somewhat subjective but condition rules the roost.

Reactions: SHOMER
If you have the box and papers it's worth more. Condition is also a huge factor. Does it hold pressure and function? Is it 25 years old, vintage?

They still make a version of this pistol so it is more of a curiosity than a collectors item in my view.

Put it on eBay there was one there a few months ago. Don't know what it sold for. I had no personal interest in it.

Good luck

I know nothing about the collectibility of the piece you have described to us. I do know collector firearms and condition is everything to a collector. The most rare gun in heavily compromised condition will usually not demand more than about 50% the value of a pristine example.
The pictures you provided indicate a piece with heavy wear with a goodly percentage of the original finish gone. That will negatively affect any collector value the gun may have.
I am not trying to be offensive. buying and selling collectible guns is a business transaction and it ain’t nothing but that. Values are somewhat subjective but condition rules the roost.
Well little do you know , that is the way it was produced to represent WWII wear and tear. It’s like new out of the box. Look it up, they’re all like this.

Reactions: KWK
If you have the box and papers it's worth more. Condition is also a huge factor. Does it hold pressure and function? Is it 25 years old, vintage?

They still make a version of this pistol so it is more of a curiosity than a collectors item in my view.

Put it on eBay there was one there a few months ago. Don't know what it sold for. I had no personal interest in it.

Good luck
Yes only been fired a few times

Well little do you know , that is the way it was produced to represent WWII wear and tear. It’s like new out of the box. Look it up, they’re all like this.
I stand duly corrected. If you able to determine a market value for it, I would be interested to know what it is.
My apologies for offending you.

Reactions: Clear Fork