Umarex Umarex Gauntlet 2

Yatox8

Nov 10, 2023
CA
Hey,
I was wondering if anyone owns the Gen 2 gauntlet in .30cal version and knows the barrel shroud size?
Making custom parts to sell on ebay and was unsure if the .30 is like the .25 (22mm outer)
I own a Gen 1 .25 but want to expand my sales for everyone that has the larger caliber. Got really into CAD design for these guns lol.

Reactions: markhooper
Hey,
I was wondering if anyone owns the Gen 2 gauntlet in .30cal version and knows the barrel shroud size?
Making custom parts to sell on ebay and was unsure if the .30 is like the .25 (22mm outer)
I own a Gen 1 .25 but want to expand my sales for everyone that has the larger caliber. Got really into CAD design for these guns lol.
if you start making parts for guns like the gen 2 30 caliber or others like the avenger.. I would be interested in being able to buy front sights.. I can get a Williams notch rear sight.. but there's the majority of air guns that have no sight options other than a scope.
Mark

Cool, I've thought about Iron type sights as well before I got scopes. I'll see what I can come up with this weekend and post some styles here for voting.

Also can search my ebay store for current and up coming items.
R3vsector
so I have a american tactical Nova liberty 22 and it looks just like the avenger except it only has a full gauge and open sights.. the gauntlet 30 would basically just need a ring with the post sight and a set screw.. or could be split on either the top or bottom and just use a clamp screw..
if you want, I can take a picture of the front and rear sight on the Nova liberty.. I don't know air tube diameter and shroud diameter to compare with the avenger but I'm sure that information is available..
another thing with open sights, grew up using the v notch and it was easy enough to go to notch sights but now some have the front too narrow and the rear too wide so you end up with a good size gap on each side of your sight picture..
Mark

BEHOLD, THE ANT-LR.
Lol
InCollage_20231111_011609896.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 17dean
*** LOOKING FOR TESTERS ***
Anyone with the Gen 2 .30 model Gauntlet ? let me know if you're interested in trying out a Chassis Kit.
I'm not 100% sure it will fit, so really need some help (see user pic)
I can ship over one of my prototype sample at no cost.. just need feed back/confirmation so I can confidently list it for sale.

Hey,
This is what mine measures.
20231115_084104.jpg
20231115_084052.jpg

Reactions: Yatox8