Umarex Umarex Gauntlet SL30 - New Release

waiting for them to come back in stock.
@esd02 Really? Have you looked here? https://www.umarexusa.com/2254834. This link leads us to the product that the link in post #1 does. Both say "in stock."
Looks to me like you may be intent upon heading to the "Classifieds" forum. You have several of these types of frivolous posts.

Reactions: Chief55
@esd02 Really? Have you looked here? https://www.umarexusa.com/2254834. This link leads us to the product that the link in post #1 does. Both say "in stock."
Looks to me like you may be intent upon heading to the "Classifieds" forum. You have several of these types of frivolous posts.
yep..click the "add to cart" button, and it says out of stock. even clicked the add to cart button frivolously...which is exhausting

• Haha
Reactions: Chief10Beers
I don't know what they will actually sell for but the msrp is too high for a gauntlet. I feel like $350 is pushing it for the quality. Too long and front heavy and the maching isn't very good.
UX can keep their crappy guns and service. Bought a G2 .25 (bolt) in February. Had issues and sent it back in March. (Turnaround time is supposed to be 5-7 days) Called them in April to find out what was going on. They stated they were sending me a brand new unit but the wait is long since they are having to replace so many G2's. Called them back in May and they assured me that one would be shipped to me soon. A couple days later they called and stated that a new one was on the way. 3 days later, I open the box to find a used (cobbled together) gun. It was scratched, dinged and the lettering was yellowed. It didn't even smell new. I promptly called them and they SWORE it was brand new. (BTW, it didn't even hold air) I reminded the tech that UX doesn't make the bolt action version anymore and informed him that I felt as if I was being lied to. He was very quiet for a few awkward seconds. I then asked what could be done about this and he said to ship it back for repair. I then asked if it would be another 2.5 months. He stated that the wait could be lengthy because they are getting so many of them back. My response was: "I guess that says a lot about the quality of your product". Again, long awkward silence. I then informed them that I just wanted a refund. After a few minutes of debating the fact that I didn't want another piece of crap to have to send back, it was agreed that a check would be issued for the amount I paid. He quickly hung up on me as I wrapped up the conversation.
Question: Do you really want to purchase a G2 now? I purchased my Notos while waiting to get the G2 back and it's working fine. But, if something happens to it I know I'm on my own. Their customer service is horrible and they refuse to believe it.

sweet. ty! going back and forth between an inexpensive umarex or dropping cash on an FX. still on the fence
@esd02 Since post #22 I've taken time to look into various inventories and I have not seen them in stock at airgun retailers that I've don business with or sponsors of AGN. Something is defintely up with this the G2 SL. Either they are hot hot, or they've been yanked off of shelves due to issues, at least this is my thinking. Have you read any reviews? Post #25 above may provide some insight into the state of availability of these units.

sweet. ty! going back and forth between an inexpensive umarex or dropping cash on an FX. still on the fence
Better off with anything but the G2. You'd be throwing $450 in the trash. The only notable attributes to that gun are the high
(Non adjustable) reg and the big bottle. Cheesey in most other aspects. There are so many better guns for just a few bucks more. Most folks nowadays send their G2 to Hajimoto to fix the issues with it. I'd look elsewhere.