Umarex Umarex Komplete prefilled N2 cartridge rifle?

Natchez had these going out the door for $12.95 in .22 and .177. Yes, you read that right and with scope, pellets and a hat. I bought one and my wife found shipping for $15 but I needed some CCI A17 ammo so a case of that got me free shipping. Has anyone converted one of these to run on a tether or bottle or something other than expensive prefilled N2 cartridges? If nothing else I got some pellets and a scope and my neighbor gets a new hat as I do not wear ball caps.

I think this is an interesting concept and it would be nice if it caught on and the cartridges became as common as the good ol' CO2 cartridges.
I don't realy expect to see that happen though, and will just watch from the sidelines with my regualr PCPs until such a time whre it does.

I don't see that it would be difficult to make an adapter to run one off of an external regulated tank though. Just an adapter with the same threads as the cartridge with mabye a couple hundred CCs capacity to act as sort of a plenum and then 1/8 ntp threads to accept a Foster fitting.
Or just an adapter to screw in a regulator and a bottle.

Natchez had these going out the door for $12.95 in .22 and .177. Yes, you read that right and with scope, pellets and a hat. I bought one and my wife found shipping for $15 but I needed some CCI A17 ammo so a case of that got me free shipping. Has anyone converted one of these to run on a tether or bottle or something other than expensive prefilled N2 cartridges? If nothing else I got some pellets and a scope and my neighbor gets a new hat as I do not wear ball caps.
You bought a rifle bundle for $12.95? It sounds like Natchez might of had a tech issue.

Reactions: jmohme
You bought a rifle bundle for $12.95? It sounds like Natchez might of had a tech issue.
No, several people called and verified it with them. The High Road forum, a large and friendly forum for people who shoot propellent burning weapons, and there is an air rifle forum within. Mine is on the way for $12.95. Plus a carton a A17 ammo.

Some guys bought four kits to get free shipping, I bought ammo instead and was not greedy and only took one and according to my wife could not afford that ;).

No, several people called and verified it with them. The High Road forum, a large and friendly forum for people who shoot propellent burning weapons, and there is an air rifle forum within. Mine is on the way for $12.95. Plus a carton a A17 ammo.

Some guys bought four kits to get free shipping, I bought ammo instead and was not greedy and only took one and according to my wife could not afford that ;).
They might honor it.. but if you look at the SKU number, it's for the magazine, not a rifle, let alone a bundle.

They might honor it.. but if you look at the SKU number, it's for the magazine, not a rifle, let alone a bundle.

Think what you want, a bunch of guys have bought the rifle bundle and called and verified with them including me and then my wife spoke as well to them. This is why I should not have brought it up here. I did say had and not have. I doubt the bundle deal is still available, my wife told me they were nearly out Saturday and way behind on packing them out to customers.

LOL, cannot wait to see what I get but I was told by customer service it would be a .22 rifle with scope, magazine, two N2 cartridges, pellets and a hat. Beats me but whatever it is, it is on the way.

Last edited:
Think what you want, a bunch of guys have bought the rifle bundle and called and verified with them including me and then my wife spoke as well to them. This is why I should not have brought it up here. I did say had and not have. I doubt the bundle deal is still available, my wife told me they were nearly out Saturday and way behind on packing them out to customers.
IF, and it's a big IF, they honor this it will be.... interesting since they don't carry some of the SKU's listed in the bundle ( a bundle that was, oddly enough, exclusive to Umarex USA's initial release). I bet some folks will be getting some dissapointing emails later today. Watch this space.

Hmmm…I know it sounds crazy but even at 12.95 + 15 shipping I would pass on it. Lol. To me it’s almost 30 bucks on something otherwise I wouldn’t have a smidge of interest in 🤷‍♂️. Good deal though for sure.

I got free shipping because I made the $50 minimum by purchasing .17HMR ammo. I plan to convert to air by some means yet to be determined or just use the pellets and scope and give the hat to my neighbor who is a ball cap wearer.

Reactions: Trucker3573