• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Umarex Notos Excellent Condition

Classified Status
SOLD

PasadenaMike

Aug 28, 2022
Pasadena, CA
I shouldn’t be selling a perfectly good Notos but I’m neglecting my other guns so
she must go. No box but comes with 4 Carm 10 shot magazines, Single shot tray, o ring kit, fill probe sorry I chucked the garbage original mags they were annoying. She loves CPHP pellets and shoots them as it came from the factory at about 760 or so. Only screw turned is the trigger screw to slightly lighten the trigger and that’s it. Very accurate. I’ll include a soft case so it protects during shipping. $240 to your door. PAYPAL F&F , Zelle I’ve sold a couple guns here so if reference is needed please ask. I’ve also sold on GTA and have a 100% rating on eBay since 2008 with 1500+ positive. I take care of my guns. Just cleaned the barrel so all you need to do is scope and shoot.