Umarex Notos - First Kill

Shout out to battlehawkarmory.com. The Notos is currently going for less than $200. I was hesitant because of the low price ("You get what you pay for."), but I "pulled the trigger." Since the gun was so much cheaper than most other sites, I was able to add in a Maple Customs 15-shot magazine. Just a word of warning, the 15-shot magazine sits pretty high. I had to add a riser for my Bushnell red dot. Finally zeroed in my scope and got my first kill! One less rodent that digs through my garden. If you do pick up the Notos from battlehawk, expect at least 2 weeks for the shipment. The gun and packaging looked and feels brand new. I'm loving it.

Squirrelly.jpg

Shout out to battlehawkarmory.com. The Notos is currently going for less than $200. I was hesitant because of the low price ("You get what you pay for."), but I "pulled the trigger." Since the gun was so much cheaper than most other sites, I was able to add in a Maple Customs 15-shot magazine. Just a word of warning, the 15-shot magazine sits pretty high. I had to add a riser for my Bushnell red dot. Finally zeroed in my scope and got my first kill! One less rodent that digs through my garden. If you do pick up the Notos from battlehawk, expect at least 2 weeks for the shipment. The gun and packaging looked and feels brand new. I'm loving it.

View attachment 504957

My set of Notos arrived in 7 days. Well packed, guns look great.

Gen lll guns so not old stock.

View attachment 504957
I thought the same thing originally. Doesn't it feel good to be soooo damn wrong? There are so many things you can do from here to get that thing slinging at respectable power, but, most definitely not necessary. Stock is absolutely sufficient to do what you're doing.. the damn thing is an incredible value any which way... Enjoy