Umarex Notos Folding Stock

Yooooo I emailed Buck Rail a bit ago and now on his site he says he will be doing side folders with mil spec tubes and also you can get a different grip!!! (Scroll down)

I don't really like how the stock/tube is not in line with the rail/shroud. Wish it was more in line instead of a drop

I don't really like how the stock/tube is not in line with the rail/shroud. Wish it was more in line instead of a drop
That was something I noticed too. I'm thinking it is similar to the Avenger tac stock he makes where he did that on purpose to get access to the hammer spring while the stock is on? Hard to tell with just the one photo.

Other thing I can't tell is if the stock folds left or right. In my email I said he should make it fold right since the cocking lever is on the left so you could actually use the gun when it's folded.

Reactions: OnTargetAirgunner

Okay guys here we go, will see how well this works!

Reactions: OnTargetAirgunner
I'm new to the game and I have a NOTOS.Did anyone find the right parts to make to stock fold. ? They have them on Bucks site,but have been out of stock for awhile. They have all the other parts,just not the part that makes it fold......thanks Gary

Reactions: Airgun Al
I'm new to the game and I have a NOTOS.Did anyone find the right parts to make to stock fold. ? They have them on Bucks site,but have been out of stock for awhile. They have all the other parts,just not the part that makes it fold......thanks Gary
Yeah I got that part buck sells it works well the problem is he said in a newsletter that the company that makes it is going to stop so that's probably why not in stock now.

So does anyone have a Notos side folding adapter that they want to part with. I really want to tu my notos into a backp gun. I also am wondering how much barrel is underneath the stock shroud. Can I remove the shroud and just attach a moderator to the end off the barrel, just like I did to my hatsan vectors. That was way too simpl, a few screws and the factory shroud slipped off and then a hacksaw, and a 14mm deep socket to take off some sort of end of the barrel nut and then I had a vectis under 35 inches long. Made it a really good brush gun. I just wish it was.30 or bigger. Than it would be a really good deer gun in the Texas woods. Anyone want to sell or horse trade. Let me know

The Notos barrel is 12-1/2+" long, it's overmolded with fiber reinforced thermoplastic and is retained with 2 imbeded c-clips and a sizeable depression to hold it securely to the barrel.

To remove the moderator housing from the barrel cleanly, you need access to a lathe and then part the overmold at 5-1/2" from the face of the moderator housing.

I trim the crown off and reset it to 11° just because I have the tool to do so. Then I thread the barrel end to 1/2 x 20 UNF and then face the removed moderator housing and tap it with 1/2 x 20 UNF threads.

Reactions: mandn
someone needs a folding stock adapter ?? I got 5 of them that I can let then go

20240706_115347.jpg

Hello Notos owners.
I am wondering if the stock tube threads are standard AR-15 threads. Thinking of buying one but am wondering if I would be able to install a folding stock adapter like one from SB Tactical.

Thanks
try buck-rail.com they got all the parts that you may need for your notos except the folding adapter but luckily for you I got a few that I can let them go just let me know

yes I'm gonna send it to you I just need a week because I'm away from home right now but no worries you going to get it for free just send me a address where you wanna to
Thanks for the very generous offer!
I sent you a message with my shipping details.
And if you would include a invoice to let me know what I owe you, Id be more than happy to pay you!
Thanks much!