Umarex Umarex Notos Magazines

I too had problems with the stock magazine so I went to the single loader. I am just using mine for pesting so it's not a huge deal. In my case often times when I would load from the magazine for some reason the pellet would not be pushed all the way into the barrel, and the tail end of the pellet was still in the magazine and the magazine could not be removed.

Reactions: Mr.Gadgets
I have 3 Umarex magazines for my Notos. ALL jam while loading. Seems there is a lot of discussion on this, on the internet, but no resolution by Umarex.
Does anyone know of an after market magazine that will work ?
Update: I sent all three magazines back to Umarex with a note that said all three jam. I even left one magazine loaded with my pellets. About a week later they returned them with a note saying “ unable to duplicate customers problem“. Just great !

• Wow
Reactions: mandn
Update: I sent all three magazines back to Umarex with a note that said all three jam. I even left one magazine loaded with my pellets. About a week later they returned them with a note saying “ unable to duplicate customers problem“. Just great !
You should've marked them before sending them to see if they even looked at them.
I'm releasing one, very soon!
Did you make them?