Umarex "Umarex Notos Update HUGE power Upgrade!" Or is it?

So $980?… Thank you for your honest assessment…
Give or take, again I spent about 100 on a bottle cause I lucked out, could've been $250 instead. And none of this is mentioned having someone port the gun for ya. If you can't do it yourself that is. I believe @Firewalker charges anywhere between 300 and $350

So $980?… Thank you for your honest assessment…

I'd say that's about right.

In contrast:
Where did you get the foldable stock and regulator? Could you please share the link, I wanna copy your set up looks awso

I thread the UTG folders to fit the OEM stock. PM me for details.

Give or take, again I spent about 100 on a bottle cause I lucked out, could've been $250 instead. And none of this is mentioned having someone port the gun for ya. If you can't do it yourself that is. I believe @Firewalker charges anywhere between 300 and $350
After all the upgrades to your Notos, other than increased shot count (bottle) how does the Notos compare to the Atomic and Pathfinder you have used? Is it as solid and rugged? Will you get that money back if you decide to sell it?

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
After all the upgrades to your Notos, other than increased shot count (bottle) how does the Notos compare to the Atomic and Pathfinder you have used? Is it as solid and rugged? Will you get that money back if you decide to sell it?
I've never actually fired or held a BRK.

The barrel on my Notos was really good, it wasn't pellet picky and the regulator was working amazingly right out of the box.

I can tell you that the Notos doesn't feel like any refined or polished pcp when you hold it, ot feels like a truck gun you can just toss around. It honestly reminded me of my old AEA HP Assassin, but with a much better triger, poop cycle, and accuracy.

Due to the compactness before modding it , the Notos reminded me of the Leshiy Classic. But that's about where it stops.

I actually traded it with a member on here for his custom g2 .30 SL along with mags and ammo. Drastic change from 20fpe to 100+fpe 😅 but it's a slug slinger, so I'd say I got my money back. I also got a GK1 that just arrived and that's what I am going to use for my up close. Also sold the M3 🙃 managed to replace that with a K1 .22, just gotta tune it for slugs it likes.

20241006_135409.jpg

20241006_100716.jpg

20241006_100743.jpg

I built an old, vintage flat track motorcycle several years ago.
Could I ever get my money out of it?
Probably not.
Would I sell it if I could?
Probably not.
After winning 4 checkerd flags Ive become attached to it.
I imagine the same holds true with building a custom, one of a kind airgun!
Its hard to put a price on blood, sweat, tears, and ... victory!

@L.Leon - to sort of answer your question on comparing the two...
I have a modded Notos($690) and a BRK Sniper XR(that's as close as I've been to an Atomic or Ranger, but I think they are mostly the same).
The Sniper is definitely a better gun in all respects but one, weight. Having said that, accuracy is probably about even.
Stock, the Notos was very accurate but couldn't quite shoot as far as the Sniper, it can now that it's been modded with a longer slug liner.
The Sniper also has a much better trigger, hands down. Unless your used to a crappy 10/22 trigger, the Notos is tough to shoot smoothly when compared to a BRK. Luckily for me I've shot a bunch of black pwder guns with what felt like 20lb triggers, so it's not bad in comparison.
The Notos is definitely not as refined a gun as the Sniper, but I'm not throwing the Sniper in the truck because of that like I am the Notos.

Reactions: L.Leon
Not sure if there is a better location. If so, tell me. However, I designed this up while Firewalker was upgrading my notos. Here is a picatinny mount that clamps around the barrel and .22L bottle with two 3mm screws and nyloc nuts. I tested it out yesterday with my pic to arca adapter and arca bipod. Plenty sturdy. I used proto pasta CF filament.

Files on Printables

20241006_143250.jpg

Reactions: L.Leon