Umarex "Umarex Notos Update HUGE power Upgrade!" Or is it?

I take it that the first shot string you shot was with the 22gr's & second with the 15.9gr's (due to the FPS vs the FPE... Damn on them 22grain's you've got some really good powerful consistent shots! I'd be happy with 35FPE out of a .22... Not sure if regarding the hammer spring lightness helping for more power, that's above & beyond my knowledge. But seriously, I'd be pleased with that kind of power. Especially seeing how u didn't even pout it on the bottle yet... Didn't mind if I ask, how many consistent shots @ that power on the stock air tube?
Yeah opening the port to 3.5 mm made the difference in both Fpe and Fps
On the sock air tube with 2 plenum extension I get 14 shots before if falls off the reg
I have a .42 bottle coming just waiting for that found some hammer springs
Once the bottle goes on going to try 23- 2400 psi
Should break 900 fps with 15.89 well see Thursday
My goal.was 8 -850 with 28-30 fpe
If it hits 900 I will shoot a couple strings and turn it back to mid 800s

First off, look in the classifieds for a used liner. Put in a WTB post if you want.

No, don't take it apart until you are ready to work on it. Small parts dissappear and memories fade. Take pictures as you go.

Screenshot_20240904_130458_Samsung Internet.jpg

amazon has tuxedo cf bottles on sale for 109 300 bar
i just got a .42L
also if you're looking that fx 380mm barrel Utah air has them in stock
pyramid was out and won't be 3 weeks before they get em
Also they didn't give any discounts on FX items.. they actually did over the weekend almost got a Dreamline compact oops did I just say that LOL. Apparently they were only on sale for a couple days and then got sold out almost immediately. Not all FX guns on sale though (impacts,wildcats, Mavericks... Of course we're not but the non tactical version of the dreamline compact was just under $1,000 (tactical version with the m lock stock in 30 mm picatinny rail was not on sale either) before Mass sales tax of course. Not going to lie I almost pulled the trigger on buying one. I got a qualified for affirm up to 2G's.. but when just about to check out yesterday it went back up to it's regular price.. I even texted them about it for the told me on Labor Day that the seal was running till the 4th which is today. They denied that the seal even existed! I told them that a not A. I'm not a liar, and B. All they need to do to see if the sale existed or not was to go into the computer and see which Fxs gun's were bought using what code. The guy Dug over there who is usually pretty nice, was basically arguing with me about the seal never existing in that particular gun didn't apply. Even though I saw it with my own eyes wish I took a screenshot but maybe not now. **** FX! But Pyramid Air customer service is usually awesome! I mean I've been spending big money with them for years at least over a decade+...

amazon has tuxedo cf bottles on sale for 109 300 bar
i just got a .42L
also if you're looking that fx 380mm barrel Utah air has them in stock
pyramid was out and won't be 3 weeks before they get em
I've never ordered from Utah air guns.. are they good people to deal with? In prices competitively with pyramid and air gun Depot?

Also did you end up getting the FX liner for your setup? You may have already told me but my memory as u you know sux

I've never ordered from Utah air guns.. are they good people to deal with? In prices competitively with pyramid and air gun Depot?

Also did you end up getting the FX liner for your setup? You may have already told me but my memory as u you know sux
yeah i got the Fx superior .22 380mm barrel and my notos i bought from them good guys i think its like 109 for the liner

Okay guys finally got the thing together as I said I was that day but ended up leaking air... Sent it back had them do a 10 for 10 they ended up doing & a bottle air pressure test for me on the house ... Needless to say got it back yesterday and honestly right out the box can't complain, I mean 20 FPE from the factory is not a bad platform to start out on. Now I can see why you guys love these things so much! Heres there shot string, and I'll have mine up shortly just having some fun with the old man using the single shot tray. As you guys said these factory umarex mags kind of do suck. Testing different ammo at the moment have about four or five different tins. I'll post the other results shortly. Thank you guys for all the help and support! Definitely going to start modding shortly. Definitely thinking about the restrictor plate getting reamed out, along with the Huma dream regulator with the FX STX barrel mod. As you guys suggested. Let me post the 10 for 10 that they got and my setup for now tried to use my Tricon MRO atop the Notos but the amount was too short for it was a top an ar prior. -Surefire.

Hey quick question I'm sure I probably already asked this before but what mag should I go with the charms or the maples?

20240915_092746.jpg

20240915_112314.jpg

Reactions: Firewalker
Okay guys finally got the thing together as I said I was that day but ended up leaking air... Sent it back had them do a 10 for 10 they ended up doing & a bottle air pressure test for me on the house ... Needless to say got it back yesterday and honestly right out the box can't complain, I mean 20 FPE from the factory is not a bad platform to start out on. Now I can see why you guys love these things so much! Heres there shot string, and I'll have mine up shortly just having some fun with the old man using the single shot tray. As you guys said these factory umarex mags kind of do suck. Testing different ammo at the moment have about four or five different tins. I'll post the other results shortly. Thank you guys for all the help and support! Definitely going to start modding shortly. Definitely thinking about the restrictor plate getting reamed out, along with the Huma dream regulator with the FX STX barrel mod. As you guys suggested. Let me post the 10 for 10 that they got and my setup for now tried to use my Tricon MRO atop the Notos but the amount was too short for it was a top an ar prior. -Surefire.

Hey quick question I'm sure I probably already asked this before but what mag should I go with the charms or the maples?
Suddenly, I now fully understand Umarex's warranty model, and realize why Umarex does not sell parts to the public.
Kudos to Pyramyd for performing warranty work on a airgun that was disassembled for unknown reasons, then reassembled improperly,
After all that effort , it sounds like your now back to a stock, 18 FPE, out of the box Notos again?
Congratulations!

Definitely thinking about the restrictor plate getting reamed out, along with the Huma dream regulator with the FX STX barrel mod.

There are four air passages that need to be opened to get the airflow you are wanting. The air block, the valve body, the transfer port and the barrel.

Also, its just an FX barrel kit, no liner (the rifled portion) is included so you can buy any of the .22 liners Utah Air sells depending on the projectile you want
to shoot.

The Huben Power Dream Valve Notos is what your looking for, not Huma.

You are good with the ones mentioned but I prefer Tango Sierra's mags best. He is a member here.

View attachment 496284

View attachment 496285
If you havent bought a bottle yet go on amazon or ebay, they're like $100-$150 and are sold by tuxing/alsafe.