Umarex Umarex Zelos, how are we feeling?

where did you see the max1.. 700 mm barrel 🤔 I'd like to see it.. the m60 I saw was from Wes at airgun archery fun in Canada.. but 700 mm barrel sounds good, except for it might make me go from looking to ordering 😊 .. do you know what calibers are available..
Mark
No these are all just specs I pulled from the internet. I have never seen any of those in person. I'm also just looking, not buying (yet)

Reactions: markhooper
Previous experience with parts not being available forced me to exclude Umarex and Hatsan from further consideration. I did buy a Notos because of AGAF and firewalker.

Vendors of these products need to offer parts!
Since the zelos is of Snowpeak descent I think parts are more readily available. That’s the work a round for this Umarex product

Reactions: Star7
ok so I might be mixed up.. last time I saw the umarex zelos tube gun is $600.. the umarex notos, well I think I have around $260 in it with pistol grips and open sights and 4 factory magazine.. so unless prices went out of sight the notos is under $250..
I bought it for a pistol, but with the moderator it was 22" long and too hard to shoot freehand... I was assuming that the moderator was screwed on with locktite.. but it's permanently attached.. so with the help of a friend who got a moderator 3d printed that fits inside the shroud, I shortened it to just under 16 inches it's much better now and even more accurate and quiet.. it's the only thing I have done to a gun, I normally just shoot out of the box.. and I have never tuned a gun..
now to be honest I personally wouldn't want it for a rifle.. rifle I want long barrel and a fair amount of shots per fill.. notos gets around 25-28.. never put the stock on since I wanted a pistol and then it just set because at 22" I had to rest it on the tube and it just was too much for me as a pistol..I was tempted and close to selling it but was offered $125 and I knew I couldn't afford to replace it with something better, since I didn't have money to spare..it's got a lot more use now that it's shortened.
Mark

View attachment 438168

View attachment 438169

View attachment 438170

View attachment 438171
I'm interested to hear more about this design. Is there a design file for the shroud insert? Are you still considering selling the now shortened Notos? I think that shorty would be a blast for kids with the stock attached! I'm a couple days from being able to send/receive PMs (still too new), but if you're willing to post more about this in the thread, I'd appreciate it. And thanks for sharing!

Reactions: markhooper
I'm interested to hear more about this design. Is there a design file for the shroud insert? Are you still considering selling the now shortened Notos? I think that shorty would be a blast for kids with the stock attached! I'm a couple days from being able to send/receive PMs (still too new), but if you're willing to post more about this in the thread, I'd appreciate it. And thanks for sharing!
I sent you a PM, hopefully you can reply and we can talk and share.
Mark

Reactions: Chiral