• *The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*

Umarex Zelos moderator help.

Hello Nation!

I just purchased the Umarex Zelos in .22. This is my first PCP air rifle. I want to put a moderator on it. I was looking for a recommendations, tips and tricks, and anything else that I would need to know before purchasing a moderator. Does anyone know if the barrel inside the shroud is free floating or if it is mounted dead center I’ve heard that I may need to go up to the next caliber just to ensure no baffle strikes happen. If anyone can offer me some advice or pointers that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I am using a DonnyFL tango 22/25 with no issues with clipping. Backyard friendly. Yes barrel is open approx 3 inches from moderator. If you remove shroud you will see same. Make sure shroud is tight as if loose you will have issues. Great gun for the price
Especially at $411 which is best deal right now. Lots of sites have it under $450. Second batch came out a few days ago