• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.

Unable to pm a classified

Ebay does allow airgun sales, with a required nanny clause. Sold an Aeron there a few years ago.
You can also use Craigslist, but it may get flagged. I've some posts fly under the radar of the easily-offended (CL is moderated by users), and other posts get flagged.
eBay does not allow selling anything that's over .25 caliber. I.e. you can't sell your 30 cal rifles there. And you are correct, you have to put a special clause in your listing there, which is not a big deal. I don't think Craigslist allows sale of any airguns. I sold one CO2 guns on Craigslist many years ago, but since then anything I tried to post there related to airgins gets flagged and removed, so I stopped trying that a long time ago too. Just checked Craigslist terms, and it specifically says that sale of "weapons; firearms/guns and components; BB/pellet, stun, and spear guns; etc" is prohibited :(.

Agreed, I have found many of the "usual suspect" selling sites do not allow airgun sales.... Locally, CL doesn't nor Ebay. Looking for a solid, but not comp level airgun to save my back yard from the battalion of rabbit's decimating it. I need an accurate, reliable, one shot one kill setup
dundles , you have just joined , you need 10 days and 10 meaningful posts to get the beniffits of this forum . see post # 25

Agreed, I have found many of the "usual suspect" selling sites do not allow airgun sales.... Locally, CL doesn't nor Ebay. Looking for a solid, but not comp level airgun to save my back yard from the battalion of rabbit's decimating it. I need an accurate, reliable, one shot one kill setup
Go to Utah Airguns, Trenier, PA, Palm Beach Airguns and so on. They have no requirements except a credit card. And you can talk to someone for advice about what all you’ll need. Plus you can return it if it malfunctions.

For that range you can buy an heirloom quality springer . HW 50 . one shot one kill . and last a lifetime .22 would be great . And it is a fun gun to shoot .
Where are you ? PA has a lot of shooters and the oldest gun show is this weekend a bit south of Syracuse NY , i will be there .\
Maybe someone near you will invite you over to shoot some guns ?
Stan in KY.