Union Jack worth?

So I found a Union Jack BSA gold star SE. looks to be about 90% condition. Last one I seen on her was almost a year ago and he was asking 950. Anybody know what one would be worth?

Got on a BSA kick recently. Been trying not to buy one, but I don’t want to let one run off if it’s a good deal. I just simply don’t know what they are worth. There’s a beautiful R10 on here that I would love to have. I might, if the Union Jack is out in left field.

So I found a Union Jack BSA gold star SE. looks to be about 90% condition. Last one I seen on her was almost a year ago and he was asking 950. Anybody know what one would be worth?

Got on a BSA kick recently. Been trying not to buy one, but I don’t want to let one run off if it’s a good deal. I just simply don’t know what they are worth. There’s a beautiful R10 on here that I would love to have. I might, if the Union Jack is out in left field.
I would get the Union Jack . . . $950 is reasonable if it is in really good condition mechanically and cosmetically. AoA has a new walnut/beech? BSA CLX Ultra for $859 and a used one for $789. A new R10 Walnut goes for $899 which is the one I bought.

Last edited:
I would get the Union Jack . . . $950 is reasonable if it is in really good condition mechanically and cosmetically. AoA has a new walnut/beech? BSA CLX Gold Star SE for $859.
I talked to AoA today. They made me a pretty awesome offer on that rifle. But it’s beech. And not a curved grain in it. Guess it’s all what someone thinks it’s worth. Both people I talked to seemed to think the UJ was over priced. One of which didn’t know anything about the CLX deal. They did say the UJ is discontinued. BSA website still has them on the current production list so I don’t know. I asked if they plan to get anymore BSAs and they said it will be quite some time before any new rifles come in and they will probably be R12 high powers. They said there’s no market for sub12. I get that. That CLX has been there literally years.

I talked to AoA today. They made me a pretty awesome offer on that rifle. But it’s beech. And not a curved grain in it. Guess it’s all what someone thinks it’s worth. Both people I talked to seemed to think the UJ was over priced. One of which didn’t know anything about the CLX deal. They did say the UJ is discontinued. BSA website still has them on the current production list so I don’t know. I asked if they plan to get anymore BSAs and they said it will be quite some time before any new rifles come in and they will probably be R12 high powers. They said there’s no market for sub12. I get that. That CLX has been there literally years.
The sub 12 is the perfect urban back yard starling master. 🍻

Reactions: qball

It might be the one I bought from a fellow AGN member that went missing in the us postal system 😵‍💫? I might be interested in buying it depending on condition
image000001.jpeg

Last edited:
No worries brother. I’m glad to help. I couldn’t have owned it in good conscience if it was in fact the lost BSA. This is what the hobby is all about. You’ve been looking for one way way longer than I have and I am happy you finally made it happen. I hope it shoots as good as it looks. And with all the add ons this gun has, you got a pretty dandy looking rifle.

@Exodus turns out this Union Jack is new or other than upgrades like a huma shroud and huma reg it’s spotless-I don’t even see handling marks? Came in original packaging and 2300 psi on board. damn! It’s the HP model 🤩
update - this union jack was in "fact" the stolen BSA Goldstar SE Union Jack that i bought in Aug of 2022 from Kdog here on AGN that went missing while in transit within the Ups system. Serial Numbers were a match for the stolen gun!
I have filed a claim through Ebay and PayPal in an attempt to get the owner money back. Fingers Crossed.

Last edited: