• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Updated!! DAYSTATE RED WOLF HP O-RING set .177/.22 -$20 shipped

Classified Status
SOLD

whyzee

Nov 2, 2019
PNW, United States
A complete ORing set I made up for the DayState Red Wolf HP, both .177 and .22 calibers (for .25/.30 HP also, but no breech seals included)
image.jpg

These are for the HP version gun. Every o-ring in the proper dimension, material and durometer as your Red Wolf came from the factory.
Two of each breech seal (.177/.22) in this kit. Kit will also fit the .25 and .30 caliber HP airguns, it’s just that the breech seals are not included.
Also included is a cheat sheet I made up with all dimensions, material and durometer, in the event you would like to order orings in the future.

Only four kits available, at a price that is less than you can have them sent to you from DayState. When they’re gone I will not be making up anymore as it is too much work for no reward.

20$ postage paid to you. PayPal FF accepted, or Zelle works too.

Regards Ron

Last edited:
Reactions: Lewis
Complete seal kit for your high power Red Wolf!! Now including both required Dowty seals.
Includes 2 of each breech O-ring for .177 and .22 caliber.
Will work for .25 and .30 caliber HP Red Wolf too but I don’t have the breech orings.
Only 2sets remaining. 20$ for one or 35$ for both since either quantity will be the same 5$ postage charge incurred by me.
image.jpg

Last edited: