upgrade from Talon SS 22 suggestions

You could actually upgrade what you already have by getting a Condor bottle and maybe even a longer barrel in 25 caliber for your Talon SS but not necessary.

The Talon Forum could point you in the right direction.

I can't comment on the FX Impact nor Brocock Bantam Sniper because I haven't owned either but can tell you that if you got a 25 Taipan Veteran shorty such as I did, you can possibly get consistent sub MOA groups at 100 yards with JSBs and Polymags and what I can tell you is that the magazines for the Taipan Veteran work flawlessly and has an anti double feed too. I can not and will not say that the FX and Brocock magazines work perfectly but I am a magazine snob and like to use the magazines exclusively when buying a multi shot but thats just me. Don't like single loading to get the best accuracy if its a magazine fed gun. The trigger on the Taipan Veteran is FANTASTIC too! I am also a trigger snob as well.

GOOD LUCK and do your research before buying...

CA

I cannot speak for anything but an Impact. But I’m the fresh new owner of an Impact X and won’t be looking back anytime soon. Mine is sub moa at 100 with very little effort. SUPER quiet .25 out of the box. So much adjustability to meet your needs in different situations. Yeah, the price tag is a little rough, but imo worth every penny when it’s all said and done.