Boycot UPS is my new mantra.

I tried to ship a rifle scope yesterday through UPS.

This was the conversation

The clerk said.:
what’s in package?

I replied:
A rifle scope.

Clerk said:
We don’t ship gun parts.

I said:
But it’s just a telescopic sight.

Clerk:
If it goes on a gun we won’t ship it.

I swore under my breath and left with my package and shipped with FedEx across the street.

FedEx only wanted to know if anything dangerous was in package .

UPS will never ship anything I need or send ever again.

Boycot "woke" companies and their ridiculous policies.

Last edited:

The clerk said.:
what’s in package?

I replied:
A rifle scope.

Clerk said:
We don’t ship gun parts.

I said:

Clerk:

I swore under my breath and left with my package and shipped with FedEx across the street.

It's my understanding that the policy is not a social statement, but is lawyer driven.

It is my understanding that the UPS policy is not a social statement, but is lawyer driven
The lawyers fear that anything gun elated shipped that is then proven to have been used in a crime may bring the heat down on the company,
IMO Lawsuits & money are the motivators

It is my understanding that the UPS policy is not a social statement, but is lawyer driven
The lawyers fear that anything gun elated shipped that is then proven to have been used in a crime may bring the heat down on the company,
IMO Lawsuits & money are the motivators
Ok. Yeah, nah.
Woke or not it is a BS policy spurred on by milquetoast legal eagles and corporate boobs and that deserves to be called out too.
I’ll add…bet they still ship knives and swords and other potentially deadly weapons without care.
I’m ranting on I realize but in these times policy dictates and influences the actions of both companies and consumers.

Last edited:
Why not use the USPS? They'll ship pb except handguns and ammo. That was right from the post master his self. Airguns are no problem.
Somebody on this forum posted that USPS did not honor their liability insurance on a damage good. Not sure if others had any problems. My only problem is twice they did not have enough cash at a big post office to pay a $85 USPS money order.

The clerk said.:
what’s in package?

I replied:
A rifle scope.

Clerk said:
We don’t ship gun parts.

I said:

Clerk:

Here we go again. Because ups won't ship your scope they are labeled "woke". Sad

Screenshot_20230716_173250_Samsung Internet.jpg

It’s official. UPS is on strike.
Well, I was at work last night. I plan on working tonight. And the rest of this week. And next week. I will be at work though the end of the month.
So I'm thinking you either misread an article about a POTENTIAL strike or you saw a hub doing a run through of how a strike would look at the hub.

Here we go again. Because ups won't ship your scope they are labeled "woke". Sad

View attachment 373319
Since woke (in this context) is not a real word the definition is rather fluid much like the ideologies. Dictionary dot com states "Disparaging. of or relating to a liberal progressive orthodoxy, especially promoting inclusive policies or ideologies that welcome or embrace ethnic, racial, or sexual minorities."

Anti 2a/gun is a liberal progressive orthodoxy, so it works.

and that is my non political, political post for the day...

Last edited:
Reactions: IndiaCo. and Mr303