Uragan 2

The U2 is the only rifle on my shopping list right now. It makes me nervous when I hear they have problems sourcing barrels, that always seems to result in substandard barrels. I'm also hedging that it will have the power that I have in mind for it out of the box, and not have some weak valve system or some other poor design elements. I'm getting real tired of making the parts and barrels that these PCPs should have had to begin with.

The U2 is the only rifle on my shopping list right now. It makes me nervous when I hear they have problems sourcing barrels, that always seems to result in substandard barrels. I'm also hedging that it will have the power that I have in mind for it out of the box, and not have some weak valve system or some other poor design elements. I'm getting real tired of making the parts and barrels that these PCPs should have had to begin with.
Its fun but does get old doesnt it?!

Reactions: mtnGhost
i'm sure glad my U1 has an amazing slug barrel.
it does a touch over 100fpe with the new jsb knockouts 50.1gr
and just slight under with 44.75 jsb pellets.
mine is an excellent shooter.
last hunting season it got its medal's (y)
My advice will be to anyone looking to buy a uragan is to go now with the 1gen that has proven barrels..n they could be easily turned for slugs...or keep waiting until may have taken the risk first..because you never know until they get shoot by a few members what in the world they end up putting for barrels..

I might be a bit on the slow side, but since the announcement of the U2, I still haven`t seen any specs on output.

Do I have downsyndrom?...
Possibly, however I wouldn’t look to this forum for your medical diagnosis.
Talon Tunes has the spec sheet posted online. I think a reasonable conclusion would be that each calibers’ performance will be in line with the original Uragan, if not better. I can’t see a high quality company like AGT going backwards in performance with new versions of their offerings.
6B6213EF-A532-4D33-A5B1-39F46EF1481D.jpeg

I can’t see a high quality company like AGT going backwards in performance with new versions of their offerings.
I can't call agt "high quality" when they dumped a .3064 barrel on me that was not as advertised and then ignored emails about it. Seems pretty backwards.
Other than that I like the build quality of my V3 but I'll never buy another gun made by Airgun Technology without proof that it meets the advertised specs and uses industry standard ammo for the caliber. I recommend others do the same to avoid disappointment.
I don't blame the retailer I purchased the gun from, this was 100% agt's fault pulling the bait and switch.

Reactions: Jlowe
I can't call agt "high quality" when they dumped a .3064 barrel on me that was not as advertised and then ignored emails about it. Seems pretty backwards.
Other than that I like the build quality of my V3 but I'll never buy another gun made by Airgun Technology without proof that it meets the advertised specs and uses industry standard ammo for the caliber. I recommend others do the same to avoid disappointment.
I don't blame the retailer I purchased the gun from, this was 100% agt's fault pulling the bait and switch.
I have the Uragan King in .30. It’s 100% a tack driver with JSBs, as accurate as my Evol in the same caliber. Build quality is fantastic as well. Are you having issues with the pellet gun’s barrel simply because it isnt shooting slugs? I wouldn’t hesitate for a moment to buy another.