• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

US Optics Anti Cant Device Rail Mounted Fixed Scope Bubble Level BBL-100

Classified Status
SOLD

yenniedn

Aug 9, 2015
Northern CA, United States
Hello AGN:

I have two (2) US Optics BBL-100 Anti Cant Device - Rail Mounted Fixed Scope Bubble Level. These are very nice, Made in the USA products and sell for $85 each . . . and they're typically out of stock or on backorder most of the time. One unit will come with the original packaging and the other will not. Price is $65/ea shipped (or $120 shipped for both).

The ONLY trade interests I have are: JSB 0.22 18g pellets, DonnyFL Tatsu (in 0.22 only) or Warne 34mm FDE one piece mount.

I've got plenty of references here so please feel free to check them on the Member Feedback forum prior to purchasing. Paypal Friends & Family payment is prefered (otherwise, please add 3.5% to cover the fees). Local pickup in the SF Bay Area is available as well.

Thanks!
usoptics1.jpg
usoptics2.jpg