RAW Rapid Utah Air new Raw HM1000x - $1250!!!!

Check out the huge sale Utah Air is having on new Raw HM1000x rifles from $1200-1250!!!

Just spoke to Travis…
They are NEW stock!!

Last edited:
Says they're used.
Yup .. previously owned
That would make perfect sense, but that item never mentions used or preowned. Their search categories sometimes get goofy, because they sometimes lump sale and used items together.

Look where they label each rifle as used in the item title. This one is labeled “Sale”. Every other rifle is labeled “Used”: They put big sales in that category too. I don’t see anything in the body of that item that says anything about used.

I wish I didn’t just pick up a rifle. I really don’t need another rifle… I never have time to shoot them.

Reactions: Dairyboy
Its listed under used airguns.
It definitely states used. I expect that they might offer some type of limited warranty, but I've never bought from them. I would not be afraid of a used RAW if it appears well maintained.
That specific ad never says used or refurb like every other used or refurb gun they have listed. Every other listing specifically says used or refurb in the item title and in the description. There are several sale or package deals in that section. The section is Sale and Used. Look at the Airforce Escape or the Gauntlet package (specifically says new) that are in this same search.

I will call when they open later.

I believe this to just be a very good sale on new guns. One might mistake it for used by looking at the category it is under on the UA web site:

"Category: Sale, Used Products, USED Airguns, Airguns, Rapid Airworx (RAW)"

But note that 'Sale' is one type of item, and 'Used' is just another type of item in the category. Also:

"**ALL SALES ARE FINAL ON THIS INCREDIBLE SALE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST**"

Just a really good sale it seems to me. While haven't much liked the chassis stock as compared to wood, I picked up a .30 cal (maybe the last one - that caliber looks OOS now) for the price. Hopefully I'll get along O.K. with the chassis stock for the price!

As these don't come with shroud/moderator, I sure hope that my STO Falx will quiet down that .30 cal bark, especially from a RAW, which are not known for their air efficiency per shot (equals more noise per shot).

Last edited:
I'd have a hard time believing they are used. Looks like they are trying to clean house. Especially with all the various choices in calibers and RH or LH configurations. Plus UA "used" prices are never that good lol. If these were the Mini version I'd have a hard time resisting.

I'd have a hard time believing they are used. Looks like they are trying to clean house. Especially with all the various choices in calibers and RH or LH configurations. Plus UA "used" prices are never that good lol. If these were the Mini version I'd have a hard time resisting.
What is funny… They are actually cheaper than any of the rifles specifically listed as used.