N/A Utah Airguns Cleaning House (Bargains?)

Yesterday I saw the post on UA blowing out RAW HM1000x chassis models, and then I noticed that a whole load of guns had been added to their 'Sale and Used' product category pages. More than I ever recall seeing on the UA site.

A lot of the guns are listed as used, some like the RAWs mentioned above are new, others are listed as demos, and still others are listed as 'open box' (which to me means likely discounted new old stock).

Judge for yourself if you see any bargains. I thought that the Caiman X in black wood/.25 cal/Gen1 for $699 was a deal so I grabbed it.

Good luck.

https://utahairguns.com/product-category/sale/used-products/used-airguns/

Yesterday I saw the post on UA blowing out RAW HM1000x chassis models, and then I noticed that a whole load of guns had been added to their 'Sale and Used' product category pages. More than I ever recall seeing on the UA site.

A lot of the guns are listed as used, some like the RAWs mentioned above are new, others are listed as demos, and still others are listed as 'open box' (which to me means likely discounted new old stock).

Judge for yourself if you see any bargains. I thought that the Caiman X in black wood/.25 cal/Gen1 for $699 was a deal so I grabbed it.

Good luck.

https://utahairguns.com/product-category/sale/used-products/used-airguns/
wow , lot of guns !

Well, I am going to try the non-SS used Escape for $400. I chose the .22 model just because I find .22 cal Hades/Atoms to be very effective projectiles for the small stuff I shoot at.

Looking at specs on the UA and AirForce sites, it looks like the used Escapes UA is selling have the 24" barrel, and the Escape SS's have a 12" barrel. I'm not so keen on shooting a .25 cal projectile from that short of a barrel. So if your quarry warrants .25 cal, I would think more along the lines of the used Escape .25 which is still available (as of this writing). For .22 I think the new Escape SS would be fine.

Today a bunch of 'open box' Air Arms guns went up on the UA used/sale site. Once again, my belief is that these are brand new but are listed as 'Open Box' so that they can be discounted. Like for prices which equal the 'refurbished' price on some other sites.

Mostly .177 and .25 in wood, but all calibers available if you like the tactical model.

Thanks for pointing that out TMH!
I almost went off half cocked. :ROFLMAO:
I definitely want a barrel longer than 12".
The airforce outlet store has the Escape UL (18" barrel) @ $$543 heck of a lot of power short light and accurate w/lifetime warranty. I own one and it is overkill even at 70 yards on the largest marmots you've ever seen.

John