• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Utah Airguns - hit n miss

It seems like every second or third experience with UA leaves me bothered.

In almost every video they say that they love to answer questions etc - I seeming have to fight to get anything answered.

Sadly today I realized that I made a mistake with 1 product in my most recent order (some accessories and ammo - about $400). My mistake and I want to exchange for the correct item so sure return shipping is on me - hoping to avoid the restocking fee...

I figured hey why not order some more ammo and other parts and get the replacement part thrown in that box to avoid a shipping charge.

Rather than see new sales etc the customer service person proceeds to inform me how grateful I ought to be to not have the restocking fee... and I am, but surely if you are sending me a box anyway, you could just put it in there to save me an extra shipping charge??

I think I'm just going to pay return and restocking fee and then purchase from AoA - their T+Cs seem much more reasonable.

If I'm missing something here, feel free to help me see it - I'm clearly not beyond making a mistake :)