UX notos, Artemis m60, or AGT Vixen?

I like the looks of the Akela but I do not like the rear cocking. I shoot from my left shoulder so it would not work well.

My favorite bullpups or airgun in general is my P35s. I have a 177, 22, and 25. The Stoeger bullshark is almost exactly the same gun with a slightly longer barrel, different baffles in the shroud and a different stock. My 177 is shooting H&N Baracuda FTTs about 900 fps very accurately and quietly. It has an in shroud printed moderator. The trigger is pretty good for a less than $500 airgun. Not hard to get down to about a pound and crisp. I've shot a 197 on the 30 yard challenge with the 177 and a 200 with the 22. The P35s weigh about 5 lbs and the Bullshark about 6. In 177 you should get about 100 shots per fill. It's easy to get 18-19 fpe in the 177 and low 30s in the 22 and low to mid 40s in the 25. Not high power, in other words, but plenty usable.

I like the looks of the Akela but I do not like the rear cocking. I shoot from my left shoulder so it would not work well.

My favorite bullpups or airgun in general is my P35s. I have a 177, 22, and 25. The Stoeger bullshark is almost exactly the same gun with a slightly longer barrel, different baffles in the shroud and a different stock. My 177 is shooting H&N Baracuda FTTs about 900 fps very accurately and quietly. It has an in shroud printed moderator. The trigger is pretty good for a less than $500 airgun. Not hard to get down to about a pound and crisp. I've shot a 197 on the 30 yard challenge with the 177 and a 200 with the 22. The P35s weigh about 5 lbs and the Bullshark about 6. In 177 you should get about 100 shots per fill. It's easy to get 18-19 fpe in the 177 and low 30s in the 22 and low to mid 40s in the 25. Not high power, in other words, but plenty usable.
Where did you get yours from? I haven't seen any of those in the states. And airgun revisions only has the stoeger varients in .22 and .25

@JaceSpace1369, definitely not the .25 Atomic XR. The little gun shines in .22 not enough power to shoot .25 for practical field use. For example a much loopier trajectory than the .22, also the CPHPs from Walmart are inexpensive pest killers…
I hear ya, I wouldn't get a .25 with such a low fpe, the arc on it would be ridiculous. I'd definitely go .177 or .22 but again, I haven't seen any around 1.2k

Krale sells the P35 and ships to the U. S. You need to keep the value under about $800 to simplify customs but that isn't hard unless you order two in one shipment like I did. If customs holds you up it can take over a week to get to you but normally is is 3-4 days. My favorite scope for the P35 is the Vector Veyron 6-24 SFP. It is also only available from Krale but it costs significantly less than the more commonly available FFP. I prefer SFP if the scope has a fine reticle because it gets practically invisible at the lowest power in a FFP. You could get a P35 and this scope and stay below the customs value, I think.

Krale also offers the P35X for a few more dollars. It has a much larger plenum and a barrel even longer than the Bullshark. I wish my P35-25 was a P35X but for a 177 I think a P35 is fine.

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
Krale sells the P35 and ships to the U. S. You need to keep the value under about $800 to simplify customs but that isn't hard unless you order two in one shipment like I did. If customs holds you up it can take over a week to get to you but normally is is 3-4 days. My favorite scope for the P35 is the Vector Veyron 6-24 SFP. It is also only available from Krale but it costs significantly less than the more commonly available FFP. I prefer SFP if the scope has a fine reticle because it gets practically invisible at the lowest power in a FFP. You could get a P35 and this scope and stay below the customs value, I think.

Krale also offers the P35X for a few more dollars. It has a much larger plenum and a barrel even longer than the Bullshark. I wish my P35-25 was a P35X but for a 177 I think a P35 is fine.
Thanks for the help, I will look into those as well!

Did your p35 come with one or two mags?