Varmint Knockers 22gr XLHPs

These things are awesome! So far they are shooting the best by far out of slugs I've tried out of my Taipan Veteran Long. The hollow point is massive and should do some real damage to some pests.
20240810_210550.jpg
20240810_210337.jpg

These things are awesome! So far they are shooting the best by far out of slugs I've tried out of my Taipan Veteran Long. The hollow point is massive and should do some real damage to some pests.View attachment 487438View attachment 487437
If you shoot pest birds you will see just how loud the are and the crater they make when they hit their target! You should shoot one into a bucket just so you can see the expansion. In my test shooting into a bottle of water (16oz) from the top they don't exit, just pancake!

If you shoot pest birds you will see just how loud the are and the crater they make when they hit their target! You should shoot one into a bucket just so you can see the expansion. In my test shooting into a bottle of water (16oz) from the top they don't exit, just pancake!
Yup lots of birds. I'm excited to try it on them. I can imagine they really expand alot!

Reactions: JaceSpace1369