• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Vault Sale - Next Up - Immaculate and Deadly Accurate .25 Brocock Sniper XR Magnum Cerekote

Classified Status
SOLD

bdzjlz

Jul 11, 2016
Terre Haute, Indiana
It really hurts to be selling all of these spectacular rifles. This one is an immaculate and deadly accurate .25 Brocock Sniper XR Magnum Cerekote, I purchased new from AOA. I will include the Donny FL Sumo moderator painted to match as shown. I only have one factory magazine for it.

As you can see via the attached chart, I was able to achieve, with hand sorted for size and weight JSB King Heavy MK1 33.95 gr pellets, a two 10 shot group average at 84.1 yards of only 1.12" in light wind conditions.

I have attached the initial 18 yard set-up sheet where I did test the 33.95 gr pellets, the 25.4 gr pellets, and the Zan 30.5 gr slugs. It will shoot all of these very well.

In the end, I settled on the Air Arms Diablo Field Heavy 25.4 gr pellets, as I really liked how flat and accurately it shot them.

The rifle sells for $1995 at AOA without the moderator. Price reduced to $1,375 shipped, with the moderator.

For the Hawke Sidewinder ED 8-40x56 30 SF IR SFP scope and mounts, add $550 (can see a fly on the target at 100 yards).

For the Accu-Tac bipod as shown, add $250.

Will ship within the continental US only. PayPal F&F or add 3%. Will ship in the original factory box.

Thanks for looking....DZ

1 - Image - left side.jpg
2 - Image Right Side.jpg
3 - 18 yard test target.08.07.23.jpeg
Pellet Test results.84.1 Yards.jpg

Last edited: