• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Very nice FX Impact MkII Bronze 0.22 600mm (Superior Liner) w/ M3 Upgrades

Classified Status
SOLD

yenniedn

Aug 9, 2015
Northern CA, United States
Hello AGN,

I'm looking to sell a very nice 600mm 0.22 caliber FX Impact MkII Bronze w/ 1 magazine, shroud thread protector, some nice M3 upgrades and factory FX hard case. This Impact is an excellent shooter and is currently set up to shoot the JSB 18.13g pellets through the 600mm Superior liner at ~900fps with excellent accuracy. Rifle is in excellent condition as shown in the photos; it holds air and functions perfectly. The shroud has been carefully wrapped with a carbon fiber vinyl wrap that can be easily removed if you don't want it.

[This rifle currently has the standard 480cc bottle on it but I do have the smaller 300cc bottle if you prefer a more compact/lighter setup.]

This is a MkII that comes with the following upgrades / extras:
  • FX Impact M3 600mm Barrel w/ Superior Liner & Dual Transfer Port (Pellet or Slug)
  • FX Impact M3 Ambidextrous Cocking Block
  • FX Impact M3 Oversized Cocking Handle
  • FX Impact M3 20 MOA Scope Rail
  • FX Impact M3 16 Position Power Wheel
  • FX Impact M3 Skeletonized Buttpad
  • Stainless steel bolt kit (already installed)
  • Bottle/barrel band

Price is $1500 + 1/2 actual shipping

Local pickup is available in the SF Bay Area - otherwise, payment by Paypal Friends & Family is preferred (or add 3.5% if using PP Goods & Services). I haven't been very active lately but have been on this forum for a long time and have abundant feedback as both a seller & buyer so know that you're dealing with a reputable trader.
mk2a.jpg
mk2b.jpg
mk2c.jpg
mk2d.jpg
mk2e.jpg
mk2f.jpg
mk2g.jpg
mk2h.jpg
mk2i.jpg

Last edited: