N/A VEVOR compressor?

I have one of the cheapest vevors from amazon it works but parts a bit@# to get from vevor after texting and emailing back and forth for 2 weeks of them asking for videos and pictures that i think was a stall tactic from them hoping i would give up they offered me $20 my response was "are you seriouse a 20 dollar offer on a 160 dollar compressor" them more pics and videos then they nust have realized i wasnt going to give up they sent me the parts i asked for the relief valve knob that i twisted off in a video i made for them showing how hard i had to turn to get it to seal. And also a complete valve assembly extra seals and the check balls. A pain in the ass to deal with but its cheap and still works and now i have extra parts. Would i buy another prolly not but it can be used portably if i get a bigger one

First compressor I bought was the 370$ auto shutoff one, it's OK for guns but don't waste your money if you have a big tank to fill...

Screenshot_20240928_221549_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: coastal drifter
No complaints with mine it was my primary PCP direct fill compressor for three years and never failed. I use tanks now and have a liquid cooled compressor to fill them, so the vevor doesn't get used much anymore. As long as it's direct PCP it does the job well as far as filling even a Ninja Tank it takes too long and times out too much.
The second pic is my tank compressor set-up.
1000004470.jpg
20240706_102637.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: apslatton
Rectangular box, tri-power, high speed fan only cooled HPA compressors generally have a 20–25 hour (12-18 month) lifespan, if used per manufacturer's instructions. Long-term rebuild success is rare, that is, if you can find parts. STKO, a YouTube airgun enthusiast, produced a video a year ago alleging conspiracy by manufacturers who don't provide rebuild parts to encourage sales of new units. WM

I have one of the cheapest vevors from amazon it works but parts a bit@# to get from vevor after texting and emailing back and forth for 2 weeks of them asking for videos and pictures that i think was a stall tactic from them hoping i would give up they offered me $20 my response was "are you seriouse a 20 dollar offer on a 160 dollar compressor" them more pics and videos then they nust have realized i wasnt going to give up they sent me the parts i asked for the relief valve knob that i twisted off in a video i made for them showing how hard i had to turn to get it to seal. And also a complete valve assembly extra seals and the check balls. A pain in the ass to deal with but its cheap and still works and now i have extra parts. Would i buy another prolly not but it can be used portably if i get a bigger one
I bought one for Christmas two years ago. Smoked the transformer after filling a Prod 7 times. They will not honor warranty. After weeks of hounding them they sent me a transformer. That one lasted 7 more fills and then let the smoke out.
They want video after video of it not working.

I went on for months and finally gave up. Still hand pumping. Never do a third party Walmart purchase, and never buy a Vevor.

Reactions: Wait_what
I've had mine for about 2 years and have had one issue. Occasionally, it will shut of before it reaches the set pressure. Probably happened 5 times. I am happy with it for direct gun filling. I bought mine through Walmart and purchased a 3 year extended warranty for about $30 for added protection. --Matt
I have the extended warranty too. Same no answer, or send a video. I just pumped up my AA and Marauder. I think bad thoughts about Vevor and Walmart with every stroke of the hand pump.

And then when I have money for a compressor, I buy another gun. Doh!

Reactions: Nattboy and Rizz01
I own the Vevor and the Yong Heng air compressors, although they look similar the seals are not compatible. It is easier and cheaper to get parts for the Yong Heng unit. I have used both for over 4 years and prefer the YH. The YH seals last a lot longer so I have the Vevor for backup.
I have serviced both compressors, simple to maintain and refill pony tanks from 2000 psi to 4500 psi in less than 10 minutes.
Both are very loud and require hearing protection when in use.

I have a Tuxing and a Spritech.
I emailed Tuxing for warranty parts twice and they never responded. Only got 6 months out of it.
I bought a Spritech and it stopped pressurizing after 3 months. Emailed them for service/parts and endured a week of sending them videos and descriptions of what's wrong. Finally they asked me for my address and a parts request. Haven't heard anything since. Bought a new Spritech and it made squeaking noises on the first fill. Had to disassemble and lube all moving parts. I do this every 2 weeks.
Gonna buy a Yong Hing that requires oil and water. I'm done with the oil/water free units.

Reactions: coastal drifter
When I owned a Yong Heng I bought a water pump for a Ryobi wet saw at Home Depot as the one I got with the compressor was intermittent, also bought a water separator (gold filter) from amazon. I had to cut off the plug end and replace it with a standard 3 prong 110 outlet plug, used a 20-amp outlet (kitchen outlet or wash machine). Never start it under load/pressure and kept a 5gal bucket with ice and water to keep it cool. I would top off a very large 109 cu/ft cf bottle. It took about 30 mins and lasted about a year or so before I had to replace it with a new one. At that time about 8-9 years ago they sold for 300.00 +-.
I shoot a lot and it was worth it in my opinion

1.jpg

I bought a Vevor economy pump
It’s worked flawlessly. 6 fills a day since I got it 3 months ago

I follow these rules.

1. Room temp 70
2. Run an external fan in conjunction with its internal fan.
3. Never run it past 50C
4. Run the cool down ( both fans )after the motor is off till temp comes down to 28C
5. Only direct fills to gun
So far so good.
It was a 110 dollar Vevor

Last edited: