N/A VEVOR compressor?

No complaints with mine it was my primary PCP direct fill compressor for three years and never failed. I use tanks now and have a liquid cooled compressor to fill them, so the vevor doesn't get used much anymore. As long as it's direct PCP it does the job well as far as filling even a Ninja Tank it takes too long and times out too much.
The second pic is my tank compressor set-up.
View attachment 500251View attachment 500259

Nice setup with the water cooled compressor. What compressor is that and can you share any details on how you added the water cooler?

Reactions: AlabamaLarry
Nice setup with the water cooled compressor. What compressor is that and can you share any details on how you added the water cooler?
Thanks.
It's a Yong Heng, I picked it up in a packed deal with some pcp's and air tanks, in reality I got the YH and tanks for free.

Items in the system include 3.5 gallon HD, Bucket with lid, bought two water tank outlets, Harbor Freight water pump, PC water flow indicator, Polaris radiator with 12v fan, cheap 120v to 12v transformer, dsigital dual water temp sensor, one probe between radiator and compressor and one one the return to see the temp both sides, clear tubing and fittings and distilled water. All in all I have about $300 in parts, I already had alot of switches, wiring and stuff from being a pack rat 😆. The bench on casters I built years ago for my Big Miter Saw which I sold.
Works fantastic, as much as an Alkin and others are awesome, I just couldn't justify spending that amount. This set-up more than suits my needs and is relatively inexpensive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Texas Iggie