Video of bakers dozen with the Zulus…

Great video, the clarity is outstanding! If your editing software allows your to slow down the frame rate, try dropping it between 5 - 10 fps, it should make it appear less jerky and easier to watch. I can't wait till these digital scope manufacturers start incorporating some sort of video stabilization for the recordings. Sometimes these videos get so shaky I can't watch them without feeling nauseous! Not your fault, just the nature of the beast!

Luis, fantastic shooting and video! Luv the sound/report of your Atomic, so clean and snappy! Like Paul said above, wonderfully clear video and sound 👍
Randall, she is a tight and right little gun, those poor birds don’t stand a chance sub 40 yards… Even though I have a Pathfinder and Ghost, the Atomic still rules…

Great video, the clarity is outstanding! If your editing software allows your to slow down the frame rate, try dropping it between 5 - 10 fps, it should make it appear less jerky and easier to watch. I can't wait till these digital scope manufacturers start incorporating some sort of video stabilization for the recordings. Sometimes these videos get so shaky I can't watch them without feeling nauseous! Not your fault, just the nature of the beast!
I'm pretty sure it's not the video that's jerky/shakey.

• Wow
Reactions: L.Leon
Is that your property? Your putting lots of dings in that sheet metal. Looks like a fun day of shooting, I like that recticle! My pard doesnt have that one.
Yes, there are “some” dings in the sheet metal, it’s inevitable. Main reason I went to a lower power platform is because of the pass throughs… In the video I believe there are only two shots where the pass through hits the sheet metal… There’s also a shot hitting the railing after passing through the starling, etc. The majority of the shots simply pass through the mesh netting on the sides of the hoop house… 🙏