• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Traditional Pistol Vintage Crosman 38T .177

Classified Status
SOLD

ctshooter

Oct 30, 2018
CT, United States
Sales Rules:
  • I accept PayPal or Venmo (F&F preferred). Will also do check or USPS MO and ship once cleared.
  • CONUS shipping is included in the asking price. Please allow up to 48 hours for shipping.
  • I will go based on PM timestamp.
  • Please - no trade offers for this sale.
Open to reasonable offers.

3 - Crosman 38T .177

I purchased this vintage Crosman 38T pistol recently due to its excellent condition, but am keeping my collecting focus on older airguns for now. This pistol is 100% functional and holds CO2 with zero leaks. This is one of the models with the plastic rear sight. Comes with the original box which is in very good condition. The pistol itself is near mint for its age with only a few minor bits of wear to the paint. From the samples I've seen while looking the are not many without the paint destroyed on the muzzle and the end of the barrel dinged up. As you can see from the pictures, this one is extremely clean.

Price: $160 $150 SOLD

Crosman 38T Sale - 1.jpeg
Crosman 38T Sale - 2.jpeg
Crosman 38T Sale - 3.jpeg
Crosman 38T Sale - 4.jpeg
Crosman 38T Sale - 5.jpeg
Crosman 38T Sale - 6.jpeg

***** BELOW HERE ARE SOLD *****

1 - Umarex Beretta 92fs in silver with wood grips.

Holds CO2 with no issues. Comes with case and 5 magazines. Selling as I am more into precision pistols than those for plinking.

Price: $150 $140 SHIPPED SOLD

Beretta 92fs - 1.jpeg
Beretta 92fs - 2.jpeg

2 - Smith & Wesson 78G .22​

This 78G is in excellent condition with the only mark I can find being on the left side up near the muzzle. Holds CO2 with no issues and shoots very accurately. It comes with the original box, CO2 cartridges, pellets and documentation. As shown in the pictures below serial numbers match on the pistol, box and warranty card. This is a true collectors item.

Price $275 $270 SHIPPED **SOLD**

Smith Wesson 78G Sale - 1.jpeg
Smith Wesson 78G Sale - 2.jpeg
Smith Wesson 78G Sale - 3.jpeg
Smith Wesson 78G Sale - 4.jpeg
Smith Wesson 78G Sale - 5.jpeg
Smith Wesson 78G Sale - 6.jpeg
Smith Wesson 78G Sale - 7.jpeg
Smith Wesson 78G Sale - 8.jpeg
Smith Wesson 78G Sale - 9.jpeg

4 - Beeman P11 .177 Magnum Springer

Same as the Weihrauch HW 45. Love how this pistol shoots. Two power levels based on how far you cock it. Over 500 fps on max with 7-8gr pellets. I purchased this used and have put maybe 100 shots through it. It's still breaking in as far as I can tell as I'm still getting a little smoke out of the barrel with full power shots. Will definitely challenge your shooting skills. Haven't seen these in stock anywhere for a while.

Price: $375 $365 SHIPPED SOLD

Beeman P11 Sale - 1.jpeg
Beeman P11 Sale - 2.jpeg

5 - Weihrauch HW70A

This springer pistol I purchased new from AoA. Excellent springer pistol still breaking in with under 100 shots. A different shooting experience than the P11 above due to the break barrel design but still very accurate if you do your part. The original box and manual are included; however, the 2x pistol scope is not included. The dovetail rail will accommodate standard scope rings or a nice red dot setup.

Price: $215 SHIPPED SOLD

View attachment 317200View attachment 317201View attachment 317202

Last edited: