Vintage Crosman's added to my collection

Here a few pistols I have added to my collection over the past few months. They are all fun shooters in my basement range.

150in box 2.jpg
thumbnail-76.jpg
DSCN4840.JPG
DSCN4838.JPG

Little jelly of that Ted Williams also. I have wanted one but have not found one to date. I hope to find one in that good of condition some day. Nice looking piece.

Edit.
Oh dang, I just realized where I’ve seen the Ted Williams. So it was YOU who bought that it from a Airgun Revisions. I came across it too late and it was already gone. Nice score.

Last edited:
Believe it or not, some dang yahoo who wrote a bunch'a airgun books included multiple chapters about Crosman 150s. He claims consistent 1/2" groups at 25 yards, braining jackrabbit to 30 yards and cottontail to 35 yards (offhand) with scoped 150s like this one-

150 Custom.JPG

But he's probably delusional!o_O

AAP new cover small.jpg

35 yard bunny.JPG

WAIT... where did that come from?

"AirNGasman you inspired when I got started in this hobby."

I suspect you might not be my only victim, Holo. Two questions please-

1) Is that a good thing?:unsure:
2) Was that in this millennium, or last?:oops:

Correction, three questions-

3) Would you be the gentleman that wrote me "Reading your book for the sixth time; my wife thinks I'm nuts!", the gentleman that wrote "Started your book at bedtime, and couldn't put it down until I'd read the whole thing", or the guy that wrote, "Your book is the only airgun reading I've ENJOYED in years!"?

Best Regards,
Correction- CONDOLENCES,:ROFLMAO:
R