• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Virtually New Weihauch 80 .20 cal meticulously tuned rifle

Classified Status
SOLD

bdzjlz

Jul 11, 2016
Terre Haute, Indiana
As previously posted with other rifles, this rifle is one that I purchased new from AOA in December of 2021, to have a winter project to help me maintain my sanity, one of probably a dozen such purchases.

This rifle is a virtually new, Weihrauch HW80, in .20 cal. There is not a mark on it that I am aware of. The only non-original item is the little stud that centers and holds the rear sight spring in place, as it must have fallen out when I mounted the scope and was no where to be found when I went to put the original, never used iron sights back on today. I fabricated what was needed from a roll pin that I filed off to fit perfectly.

This rifle has had a Vortek PG4 Steel HO put kit installed, complete with Vortek's vacuum piston seal, and the internals have been meticulously polished by hand. The trigger was completely disassembled and the components hand polished. It "breaks" like glass. As you can see, I was able to reduce the 10 shot group size on my 18 yard indoor range to only .24."

The .20 calibers are among my very favorites as I feel that they shoot extremely accurately. There is absolutely no "buzz" in this rifle now. It is very, very smooth to shoot. I am only selling it to make room for more projects this winter.

Attached are all of the test targets and performance statistics. All together, I don't think there has been a tin of pellets through this rifle. It should last for generations.

All inclusive with the Vortek kit, Vortek vac seal, and the rifle from AOA, I have $665 in it, not including all of the custom tuning work and pellet testing. I am offering it shipped within the continental US for $600 via PayPal F&F or add 3% for regular PayPal. With the tuning already complete and no shipping to or from a tuner, this should be a very good deal.

If you are worried about pellets, I probably have 10,000 H&N 11.42s on hand and in the new tins of 250. I would be glad to include pellets at the Pyramid Air price (plus the additional shipping due to increased weight) should you want to be sure you have pellets for your rifle.

1- Rifle.jpg
2 - Box label.jpg
3 - Barrel markings.jpg
3.5 - Performance Statistics.jpg
4 - Test Targets 1 & 2.png
5 - Test Targets 3 & 4.png
6 - Test Targets 13 &  14.12.31.21.png
7 - Test Target 15.12.31.21.png

Last edited: