Vortex and hawk warranties

I’ve had a pair of eagle optics ranger binoculars (made by vortex) that I bought new in about 2008. The coatings were flimsy and over the years got so scratched they we’re pretty much useless. Recently I discovered that I still have the box and receipt , so I decided to return them to vortex and see if the warranty was still good. I sent them in and vortex replaced them with a brand new pair of higher end binoculars worth a good bit more than I paid for the original ones. NOW THATS A GREAT WARRANTY AND I’LL CERTAINLY BE CONSIDERING THEM IN THE FUTURE IF I’M LOOKING FOR OPTICS.
Around the same time I had a pair of hawk binoculars that became misaligned causing double vision. I sent them in for warranty repair and they also sent me a brand new pair identical to the original.
ONCE AGAIN GREAT SERVICE AND THESE TWO COMPANIES HAVE EARNED MY RESPECT.
I also have a bushnell elite spotting scope that needs repair. I’ve been trying to contact bushnell and so far no response. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: uladz and Scotty1
Totally agree about Vortex. I had zero problems with Vortex warranty, they stand behind their products 100% and replaced my scope no questions asked with a better model. I had some issues with Bushnell though, they tried to send me a lower grade model as a replacement than the broken one I've sent them. So, I had to talk to their manager, and they agreed with me and sent a better one. But I had to make a call and waste my time. Vortex wins hands down. Let us know how your experience with Bushnell goes!

Last edited: