Vote - Ugliest Airgun

JSAR Raptor or Hawk, to me, are some ugly ass guns. There's nothing aesthetically pleasing (again, I stress, to ME) about either one. Their appearance makes me recoil.

(Can't get pics to post)

JSAR raptor is odd looking now that I think of it (from what I’ve seen on photos). I don’t think many people ever got one in their hands though.

I don't mind the Raptor, but the Hawk is ugly as *%&^.

JSAR Raptor or Hawk, to me, are some ugly ass guns. There's nothing aesthetically pleasing (again, I stress, to ME) about either one. Their appearance makes me recoil.

(Can't get pics to post)

JSAR raptor is odd looking now that I think of it (from what I’ve seen on photos). I don’t think many people ever got one in their hands though.

I agree those JSAR guns are stone ugly. 

Are we including arrow guns too? 

1598579307_4769446615f48626b77e266.73128540.jpeg

(Can't get pics to post)

Glad I am not the only one.

The hatsan monstrosities at least have SOME style to them. The Raptor looks like someone went Dr. Frankenstein on a marauder.

(Can't get pics to post)

Glad I am not the only one.

The hatsan monstrosities at least have SOME style to them. The Raptor looks like someone went Dr. Frankenstein on a marauder.

People have said the design/action is based on the Marauder.

If wouldn’t take much to make if look nice if the platform is reliable. I hope they pull out of this pandemic and turn that ship around soon. Wishing them the best 

I wonder why it is, that modern air rifles and air pistols went the route of mega ugly but firearms get ever sleeker and more beautiful.

We were actually better off in the 60s and 70s when air rifles were much sleeker but with more primitive internals needing sorting. The industry is crying out for a super sleek early FWB Sport, rimfire sleek Rook rifle, or Safari full bore style rifle married with the latest internals. Purposeful, sleek and easy to carry.

At a recent FT event I observed a guy shooting what I described as a contraption, not a shooting arm. It had a 2ft deep Hamster, with a canter lever, which in effect meant he was holding the gun down at waist height, but the scope positioned at head height. This isn't shooting for heavens sake. No way would anyone take such a contraption into the field. FT and the later HFT was supposed to replicate the in-field experience, like what Clay pigeon shooting is supposed to replicate rough shooting. Its gone too far. How much further are we going to go in order to the hit target. Perhaps a rifle with a 3ft high cheek piece and a bench mounted to the bottom of the stock.🤔😔 I so much more respect the dude that turns up with a simple tuned air rifle and turns in a respectable score. 

Maybe the sport has driven it by not having rules in regard all these contraption add ons, unlike Target pistol shooting which has strict parameters. Interesting then, that Target pistols tend to follow simple, sleek lines.

Wow. Just wow. That is not being a good sportsman to your fellow competitors on the first image.

That being said, there is a fine line between rules at sporting competitions and being too restrictive on stocks and add ones - it should be easy to write up a rule for the first image and the range Marshall should have stepped in and had a discussion and just said something like “hey that is an unfair accessory.” The second image is normal though for target rifles.