Vote - Ugliest Airgun

Only dipping a toe. Target shooting=Target gun.

I think target rifles are in another league altogether. I was hoping you would join in with your expertise. The second image is normal but that first one is not, correct? 

There was a similar issue with fairness in the running would (I love long distance running) with the new Nike shoes. There was a huge debate about it being unfair to other runners. But I was always thinking that it is an open market and anyone can buy any shoe, so if you want the Nike shoe go buy it. It ultimately came down to sponsors obviously, because if you are sponsored by a company that isn’t Nike you probably can’t go buy them haha. But if I’m running marathons they wanted to be perfectly fair with attire, they would all have the same issue shirt, shorts, and shoes. But that would make it boring and would cease development of the sport. Imagine if airgunners had all the same boring guns and no development. I don’t think restriction is the answer, but certainly not that first image...unless that is expected or allowed 

Someone wasn't being honest with their post. 

1598798845_3795957645f4bbbfd3899f7.07600584.jpg

Maybe i have been too harsh, in that the sport has shifted from the initial idea of the late 80s and early 90s into a completely separate idea in its own right. ....but within the boundary of this topic, namely ugliest Airgun, these surely fit the bill.

That guy with the contraption above is surely taking things too far. He may as well be strapped into some sort of shooting frame. Perhaps they should have a separate side shoot for these rigs, for people who want to use gizmos to cheat. They could then mount the gun into a vice and pull the trigger remotely ....

Maybe as a woods walker, im taking too dim a view.

The picture is an extreme example. Do you condone or applaud the use of stylie sticks while hunting? They're no different in application, only appearance. 

Back on topic I find target guns beautiful in thier own right. Purpose made for the job, an example of form following function. 

I'll take my toe back now but may check the temp again at a later date.

The picture is an extreme example. Do you condone or applaud the use of stylie sticks while hunting? They're no different in application, only appearance. 

Back on topic I find target guns beautiful in thier own right. Purpose made for the job, an example of form following function. 

I'll take my toe back now but may check the temp again at a later date.

Thanks for the input! I think some of the target rifles are beautiful too. I’ve never seen an example like that first image. You guys are in a whole different world. I love that blue rifle you have by the way. Just beautiful.

-Lt