• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Vulcan 2 177 caliber

Classified Status
NLA
This is my Vulcan 2 in 177 caliber, Just as it came from Tony at Talon Tunes, It comes with two OEM magazines a probe for filling air, It holds air forever .The book that came with it , Key ring a few little orings , I can take some better pictures with my phone if you Text me, Over 100 shots per fill shooting 10 gr JSB at 940 FPS, It also likes the Hades , The only reason I am selling is there is no room in my 24 gun safe. Vacation is coming up and I do not like leaving guns out, PM me for my pictures or just to ask why I love 177 caliber so much
Price drop, 950 dollars shipped to your door in the lower 48 states with Pay pal, No trades, I took all the goodies off so I can sell the gun as cheap as I can, So that's a discount of 735 dollars of what I paid
IMG_1804.JPG
IMG_1805.JPGIMG_1804.JPGIMG_1806.JPGIMG_1807.JPG

Last edited: