Vulcan 3 High Power..

In stock now at ....plus 5% discount.

20240905_141110.jpg
Photo_1725473749582.jpg

Those AGT Vulcan 3 HP look AWESOME but I’m leaning toward the AGT Utahan 2 for my next air rifle. AGT rifles are laser accurate 😃
If you meant Uragan 2 instead of Utahan 2, Krale (Netherlands) just dropped prices on some models. Would insist updated AGT balanced valve is installed, which they don't automatically do. My U2's original style balanced valve only lasted two months, costs to ship to and from Krale are on buyer, even though repairs are under warranty. WM

Curious what the exact differences are?? Is this version just a high power tuned v3 from the factory or are there other significant differences?
Yes, it's the High Power model of the Vulcan 3. My Vulcan 3 .25 was making about 78FPE out of the box. This is significant jump.

what exactly is the difference? difference regulator and hammer spring?
I can't say as I don't know, given they only state High Power. My only guess is that they may already come with the AAO kit installed in them or something of the sort.

The gentleman who makes the kits was able to push 115fpe out of the .22.

This may be the same but slightly down tuned for some efficiency? I couldn't tell ya, Tony from talon tunes may know. He's master when it comes to tuning these guns.

Curious what the exact differences are?? Is this version just a high power tuned v3 from the factory or are there other significant differences?
The Vulcan is great base for improvement.. The difference between normal and HP version is not big - Regulator that can handle w/o problems big pressure (it's set at the factory at 200 bar) and harder spring and this is enough.

I am more than likely going to get a vulcan 3hp in .30 from talon tunes but i have some questions on magazine depth. If the hp is for heavier slugs will the mag support them or is there a shot tray or just single load. Also on the scope rail i would love the dnt 5x20 lrf with thermal. Was wondering if the 20 moa is sufficent or is something else needed

I am more than likely going to get a vulcan 3hp in .30 from talon tunes but i have some questions on magazine depth. If the hp is for heavier slugs will the mag support them or is there a shot tray or just single load. Also on the scope rail i would love the dnt 5x20 lrf with thermal. Was wondering if the 20 moa is sufficent or is something else needed
i got the same question about the max. length of projectile in the mags.

I suggest calling or texting Tony directly for answers and discussion. He is great to deal with in my experience....Uragan 2, Taipan Vet 2, Vulcan 3.

HP uses The same magazines as regular Vulcan 3.
AAO tuning kit gets You about 11,9mm to 12mm length. I believe there isn't much to be gained having the front of magazine machined from the inside but I'm tempted.

If You end up using AAO kit there are a few things to watch for with the magazine covers: Do not just throw them in and start tightening them up. I did.
They are not too good of a fit and so I messed the threads up really bad. You should patiently size them up and only when they drop in nicely after some very likely filing, you should gently take on the bolts. They probably won't fit well either. I had to use a Dremel tool to have them sunk in far enough not to stop magazine fitting in to the gun. The final step to have them working was to start wondering why the cocking lever was very reluctant to move forward and it did so with metallic screech. Sure enough I had a slug going in because You cannot have the slug probe going through the magazine when the magazine is empty and rightly so. Well I had to use some force to load the slug because dismantling the rifle would have been the only other way to make sense of it all and get rid of the slug jammed half way through. I found out that the cutout on the magazine cover was way too low, and the probe was more than touching it. Maybe it was made for .22? Dremel tool once again to the rescue. Now all is well and I look at this the way that I bought innovation from AAO, not so much a ready product. I have 0,5mm stainless steel sheet to make my own magazine covers in the future.
But yeah, I wish to point out once more that the magazine covers were a bit oversize and hence did not fit. The small bolts are 2mm or 2,5mm and unnecessarily short to my taste. The threads won't take much abuse so after messing them up I used thread locker and only tightened them down with the appropriate sized Torx bit (with no handle) and firmly pressing the covers with my fingers, not putting stress on the threads.

Live and learn, and naturally I was in a hurry. You will do better.

AAO tuning kit gets You about 11,9mm to 12mm length. I believe there isn't much to be gained having the front of magazine machined from the inside but I'm tempted.

If You end up using AAO kit there are a few things to watch for with the magazine covers: Do not just throw them in and start tightening them up. I did.
They are not too good of a fit and so I messed the threads up really bad. You should patiently size them up and only when they drop in nicely after some very likely filing, you should gently take on the bolts. They probably won't fit well either. I had to use a Dremel tool to have them sunk in far enough not to stop magazine fitting in to the gun. The final step to have them working was to start wondering why the cocking lever was very reluctant to move forward and it did so with metallic screech. Sure enough I had a slug going in because You cannot have the slug probe going through the magazine when the magazine is empty and rightly so. Well I had to use some force to load the slug because dismantling the rifle would have been the only other way to make sense of it all and get rid of the slug jammed half way through. I found out that the cutout on the magazine cover was way too low, and the probe was more than touching it. Maybe it was made for .22? Dremel tool once again to the rescue. Now all is well and I look at this the way that I bought innovation from AAO, not so much a ready product. I have 0,5mm stainless steel sheet to make my own magazine covers in the future.
But yeah, I wish to point out once more that the magazine covers were a bit oversize and hence did not fit. The small bolts are 2mm or 2,5mm and unnecessarily short to my taste. The threads won't take much abuse so after messing them up I used thread locker and only tightened them down with the appropriate sized Torx bit (with no handle) and firmly pressing the covers with my fingers, not putting stress on the threads.

Live and learn, and naturally I was in a hurry. You will do better.
Thank you for the detail very much appreciated

Since couple of months AGN ships all Vulcans with new magazines.. First only in .22 and now also .25 and .30
The difference - new magazines can hold one more projectile and longer projectiles

Here are pictures:

IMG_3903.JPG

IMG_3904.JPG

Last edited: