Airgun Technologies Vulcan 3 HP (high power) .30

With an aftermarket reg set to 190 bar and a custom hammer setup, my V3 is shooting 62.5 grainers at 985 fps with room to go up. My last setup I was shooting 62 grain varmint knockers @ 1,000 fps.this is already 135 and 140 fpe respectively. I guess the upside is you don’t have to buy a custom extra high pressure regulator from Huma like I did. See the regular regulators in AGT rifles usually get wonky after going above around 170 bar. My regulator can handle pressures of up to 225 bar comfortably, although in my own testing with a separate prototype two piece regulator I found that after about 200/205 bar you start to see diminishing results. Anyway if someone could explain the difference between the standard and hp versions I’d appreciate it
***Follow up edit I read the specs and have seen the rifle.

Last edited:
Reactions: grouch-o
With an aftermarket reg set to 190 bar and a custom hammer setup, my V3 is shooting 62.5 grainers at 985 fps with room to go up. My last setup I was shooting 62 grain varmint knockers @ 1,000 fps.this is already 135 and 140 fpe respectively. I guess the upside is you don’t have to buy a custom extra high pressure regulator from Huma like I did. See the regular regulators in AGT rifles usually get wonky after going above around 170 bar. My regulator can handle pressures of up to 225 bar comfortably, although in my own testing with a separate prototype two piece regulator I found that after about 200/205 bar you start to see diminishing results. Anyway if someone could explain the difference between the standard and hp versions I’d appreciate it
***Follow up edit I read the specs and have seen the rifle.
i''m interested in this as well, as a response from AGT they have send me the standard manual of the previous version V3, which states that the 500 and 700 and 700 HP are the same and therefore have the same manual.
so far the most informative i could find is this uuutube clip:

ps, what kind of regulator did you get from huma? looks like they only have one, that does not go as high as yours.

i''m interested in this as well, as a response from AGT they have send me the standard manual of the previous version V3, which states that the 500 and 700 and 700 HP are the same and therefore have the same manual.

ps, what kind of regulator did you get from huma? looks like they only have one, that does not go as high as yours.
Is there a way you can message me? I’ll explain a little more about my history of working with Huma and how I came into being able to access these extra high pressure regulators.

I’ve literally done all these things myself to my V3 so I guess I have the hp model now. My Huma reg is set to 190 bar my custom hammer spring has a decent bit of room to go up. My last V3 was set to around 200 bar and had 62 grain Varmint knockers shooting lights out at 1,000 fps.so having the extra pressure in the regulator from the factory is a moot point for me. I cut a much stronger hammer spring to open up that valve under the extreme pressures my rifle is set to. So unless they did something like make it an 800mm barrel, up the twist rate, I don’t see the need to go out and buy one. If anyone knows more about it please share

According to AGN - 185J (about 136-137 ft.lib) with 68 grain slugs.
With 59 grain ZAN i managed to make about 180J (132-133ft.Lb)
shaman and others, do you happen to know from where in the EURO zone the VULCAN 3 HP is available? i could only find it from webshops, that speak other languages than me and the vendors that had it listed did not respond to my emails so far?

Last edited:
Krale The Netherlands?

You could call or email them.

Krale The Netherlands?

You could call or email them.
yes, i have been looking at their pages for it. they do not have the gun in question listed yet. i can ask if they plan to.

Reactions: Labwerff
shaman and others, do you happen to know from where in the EURO zone the VULCAN 3 HP is available? i could only find it from webshops, that speak other languages than me and the vendors that had it listed did not respond to my emails so far?
Talk to @shaman.
He is in Europe, has AGT in stock plus he has a great reputation in this part of the world.

I’ve literally done all these things myself to my V3 so I guess I have the hp model now. My Huma reg is set to 190 bar my custom hammer spring has a decent bit of room to go up. My last V3 was set to around 200 bar and had 62 grain Varmint knockers shooting lights out at 1,000 fps.so having the extra pressure in the regulator from the factory is a moot point for me. I cut a much stronger hammer spring to open up that valve under the extreme pressures my rifle is set to. So unless they did something like make it an 800mm barrel, up the twist rate, I don’t see the need to go out and buy one. If anyone knows more about it please share
Kind of what I’m thinking. Just seems a high power tuned Vulcan 3 from the factory. No real need to buy this if you already have a v3. I wish agt would sell barrels and probes so we could change calibers. Maybe one day.